00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Search Creatives for game creation!

287 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey Newgrounders (or what the term is),

I'm making this post here because I/we are looking for creatives!
Recently I've started thinking about the idea of creating a Game Studio with other creatives with passion for games!

I've started this idea yesterday, currently some of the people I've worked with in the past joined me in order to forge a solid team and we're soon starting on the first projects!

We currently excist out of a team of 2 Programmers and 4 Music Producers/Sound Designers.
ANYONE in the team can post their project idea's, and everyone works for a revenue share which is decided based on how many people worked on the project and how much your "branch" was involved in the project.

We're looking for:

- Animators
- Modellers
- Graphic Artists (2D/3D/Textures/Logo's, all kinds!)
- Programmers

Main engine the programmers work in is Unity, BUT the engine can vary per game as some engine's excel on different area's and we would have to review that per game.

Platforms quite wide, could be for PC/Mac/Linux, or for Android/iOS, or both! Or even browser!
No limitations as every creative can give input on the games that will be made.

We will start of with some smaller games, that would require less time and less work.
As the team gets together and gets to know eachother we could discuss bigger and longer term projects.

I'd personally say it's more interesting for students, as you will expand your network, work with other creatives and potentially get launched into the game industry with this team!
However, any creative is welcome as long as they are decent/good in what they do. (You dont have to be a full expert, as we also stimulate development and learn from one another)

There is no age restriction, proper knowledge of your area of expertise is required and a friendly/professional attitude is a must!

Anywhere near interested or do you have some questions?

Reply or hit me up! ;)