00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

is gi-joe gone forever

665 Views | 7 Replies

is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-25 02:12:07

its been quite awhile since the last gi-joe cartoon do you guys think that that franchise is dead or do you think it can comeback.

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-25 03:41:21

Probably for a while at least. Hasbro properties not involving giant robots tend to get ignored or halfheartedly pushed before being aborted.

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-25 07:58:30

At 10/25/17 02:12 AM, nanocon wrote: its been quite awhile since the last gi-joe cartoon do you guys think that that franchise is dead or do you think it can comeback.

you mean these gi joe cartoons? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcT_jO43edg

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-25 12:35:58

At 10/25/17 03:41 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: Probably for a while at least. Hasbro properties not involving giant robots tend to get ignored or halfheartedly pushed before being aborted.

Well, there is a certain franchise that involves horses that was dead until friendship brought it back to life, though I would imagine that it has died down recently.

As for G.I. Joe, I highly doubt that an animated series reboot will come to pass. The simple answer is that there is little demand for such and the live action movies is a good enough substitute. That’s not to say that there weren’t attempts to bring it back, but nobody is buying it so far.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-26 04:02:59

At 10/25/17 12:35 PM, orangebomb wrote:
As for G.I. Joe, I highly doubt that an animated series reboot will come to pass. The simple answer is that there is little demand for such and the live action movies is a good enough substitute. That’s not to say that there weren’t attempts to bring it back, but nobody is buying it so far.

At least there's still Larry Hama's comic book.

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-26 21:50:15

At 10/25/17 12:35 PM, orangebomb wrote:
At 10/25/17 03:41 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: Probably for a while at least. Hasbro properties not involving giant robots tend to get ignored or halfheartedly pushed before being aborted.
Well, there is a certain franchise that involves horses that was dead until friendship brought it back to life, though I would imagine that it has died down recently.

well i think one of the problums that gi joe is having recently is that when ever someone tries to reboot it they over think it especially when it come's to cobra's plan's and motivation they always have to explore the "sociological" or "psychological" aspect of what there doing. they cant keep it simple and say cobra commander is crazy and is doing some insane evil shit and gi joe has to stop them which would be more like a real terroist group they usually do have leaders who are crazy and thats there motivation.

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-26 22:58:17 (edited 2017-10-26 22:58:34)

already selling my dolls GONE DONE LATER

SUCKED ANYWAY

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to is gi-joe gone forever 2017-10-26 23:21:04

possibly

filler text