00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Audio Editor

1,199 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-24 02:41:14

so its a while since i had an idea of creating a song but i sing not to good and and way bad so i was thinking if there is anyone who can help me make my dream true .. this project would be free but the money made after post production would be evenly distributed

if interested catch me up - kapoor.samarth00@gmail.com

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-24 09:59:26

I know a guy name is Audacity. But Audition is jealous of him.

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-24 10:12:08

At 10/24/17 09:59 AM, I0TA wrote: I know a guy name is Audacity. But Audition is jealous of him.

its really funny for those you get that !! so wanna help me out?

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-24 21:19:29

At 10/24/17 10:12 AM, bornracer wrote:
At 10/24/17 09:59 AM, I0TA wrote: I know a guy name is Audacity. But Audition is jealous of him.

I can add reverb to your vocal to make it sound lax.

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 00:49:04

At 10/24/17 09:19 PM, I0TA wrote:
At 10/24/17 10:12 AM, bornracer wrote:
I can add reverb to your vocal to make it sound lax.

would u be able to make a guy with no good vocal to something good? like ksi or deji or minimetor disstracks cause they suck at singing but there songs came out good

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 03:24:38

At 10/25/17 12:49 AM, bornracer wrote: would u be able to make a guy with no good vocal to something good? like ksi or deji or minimetor disstracks cause they suck at singing but there songs came out good

There really is no fix to bad vocals unless you do enough takes I can splice them together -- AND you have decent equipment and know how to use a coathanger and sock to make a decent pop filter. However exceptions can be made, like if you're rapping. What kind of music are you going for, and do you have your material written already, or do you need help with the writing process as well?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 04:26:05

At 10/25/17 03:24 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 10/25/17 12:49 AM, bornracer wrote: would u be able to make a guy with no good vocal to something good? like ksi or deji or minimetor disstracks cause they suck at singing but there songs came out good
There really is no fix to bad vocals unless you do enough takes I can splice them together -- AND you have decent equipment and know how to use a coathanger and sock to make a decent pop filter. However exceptions can be made, like if you're rapping. What kind of music are you going for, and do you have your material written already, or do you need help with the writing process as well?

i do have an idea on what to write but if u are willing to help me write then that would be more than what i can ask mostly i have been inspired by how bad ksi sings yet his editing guy makes them right and how they just pick a ready to go free youtube no copyright tune + the youtuber roomies show how u can make songs with just googling phases online !

so wanna help out be a partner bro?
@ADR3-N

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 04:50:11

At 10/25/17 04:26 AM, bornracer wrote: so wanna help out be a partner bro?
@ADR3-N

I have some commissions I need to get on besides, but sure. Although, if you're ripping a NCS tune or the equivalent off YT, you can't submit it to NG, and I'll have a hard time mixing vocals into something w/o access to the stems. Lucky I kept all my trap instruments.

By KSI, you do mean the really funny black guy with the Brit accent, right?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 05:06:46 (edited 2017-10-25 05:07:15)

At 10/25/17 04:50 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 10/25/17 04:26 AM, bornracer wrote: so wanna help out be a partner bro?
@ADR3-N
I have some commissions I need to get on besides, but sure. Although, if you're ripping a NCS tune or the equivalent off YT, you can't submit it to NG, and I'll have a hard time mixing vocals into something w/o access to the stems. Lucky I kept all my trap instruments.

By KSI, you do mean the really funny black guy with the Brit accent, right?

yup thats ksi and whats NCS ?? and please let me know how do u plan to communicate @ADR3-N

and and thank you for helping me out !!!

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 05:17:40

At 10/25/17 05:06 AM, bornracer wrote: yup thats ksi and whats NCS ?? and please let me know how do u plan to communicate @ADR3-N

NCS = non-copyright sounds. It's a common place people go to find free music, basically. I deal with a lot of it as an audio moderator. People think they can just upload it to NG because it isn't copyrighted, but it isn't their work, so.. yeah.

I'm comfortable PMing on here. I check it more often than email and FB. I also have a weird sleep schedule so fair warning there lol.

I haven't done anything yet! :P

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 05:40:24

At 10/25/17 05:17 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 10/25/17 05:06 AM, bornracer wrote: yup thats ksi and whats NCS ?? and please let me know how do u plan to communicate @ADR3-N
NCS = non-copyright sounds. It's a common place people go to find free music, basically. I deal with a lot of it as an audio moderator. People think they can just upload it to NG because it isn't copyrighted, but it isn't their work, so.. yeah.

I'm comfortable PMing on here. I check it more often than email and FB. I also have a weird sleep schedule so fair warning there lol.

I haven't done anything yet! :P

my pain plan is to make a short song less than 1 min or so and upload it on instagram got a growing fan base there and if it turns out good then upload it on yt .. i can make up some verse from googling and we both can decide on the background music but before that i want to know are you willing too help because i wont be able to pay u before hand and even after uploading it can be dicey ( need to be clear right?)

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 06:43:32 (edited 2017-10-25 06:44:22)

At 10/25/17 05:40 AM, bornracer wrote: my pain plan is to make a short song less than 1 min or so and upload it on instagram got a growing fan base there and if it turns out good then upload it on yt .. i can make up some verse from googling and we both can decide on the background music but before that i want to know are you willing too help because i wont be able to pay u before hand and even after uploading it can be dicey ( need to be clear right?)

Hey, I don't really care about pay that much. I know as a start-up, you make basically nothing. One minute? I can do that. I can also make you something custom rather than some cheapo YT beat that may not even fit what you're going for. Only thing I ask for now if I make an instrumental for you is credit me and link to my audio here on NG. That goes for Instagram or YT. I also would prefer to be able to post it here to NG for portfolio purposes and/or my own YT channel, de-monetized, ofc, depending.

Btw, I know how it is being broke, as I often am myself, but if you find yourself looking back on this months down the road, here's my price information if you later decide you want to sell the work. If you want a license to sell something I've made you on CD or digital, 15 bucks per minute. Exclusive license (meaning I sell you my rights and can't sell it myself), 320, flat rate. One time payment either way. Don't worry about it for this piece unless you want to sell it as a single without splitting the profits. I mostly just stipulate this so I don't get ripped off, and the local music biz folks half-way take me seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 07:01:55

Btw, I know how it is being broke, as I often am myself, but if you find yourself looking back on this months down the road, here's my price information if you later decide you want to sell the work. If you want a license to sell something I've made you on CD or digital, 15 bucks per minute. Exclusive license (meaning I sell you my rights and can't sell it myself), 320, flat rate. One time payment either way. Don't worry about it for this piece unless you want to sell it as a single without splitting the profits. I mostly just stipulate this so I don't get ripped off, and the local music biz folks half-way take me seriously.

sorry but i didnt understand the 2nd para are you saying that if i will be selling my sonf then i would have to pay u to help me out is it?? and i honestly dont plan to sell it i just plan to upload it on instagram with full credits to all who help so then are you with me as partner ? or do i still need to pay u to help me?

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-25 17:31:24

i want a music maker

Response to Looking for Audio Editor 2017-10-26 05:12:52

At 10/25/17 05:31 PM, thecrazydonut wrote: i want a music maker

u can find many on newgrounds