00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dial back your whiteness

1,188 Views | 27 Replies

Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 10:22:07

Whoa, whoa there, cracker.

Dial back your whiteness.

Okay, yeah, I get it, you love spongebob in your twenties. I'm not saying you can't like pineapples under the sea, but perhaps you could tone the honky down just for a second, thanks.

I know, I know, you don't feel "white" and that's fine. Lots of closeted homo's don't feel gay, either, pastry face.

Okay, paley, I know you're all flushed in the face because you lack melanin to disguise blood flow, and you're starting to work up all your Irish ire, wanting to have a dust up and beat me with your shillelagh, but isn't that playing into the "dominate the world with violence" stereotype?

And for God sakes, stop doing dope and getting "white boy wasted"! I know you've got enough money to be diagnosed "mentally ill" instead of "fucking nuts", but the rest of us have to deal with your pasty beige colored ass, and when you snort all your ADHD medication and start screaming at your XBox, we can hear it in house down the corner.

But no, seriously whitey. Stop shooting up places. I don't care how big your AR-15 magazine is, your vienna dick is not one bit increased in size.

Look Aiden, Caydon, Ashton, or whatever molly coddled milquetoast ass shit your mom you call by her first name wrote on your birth certificate, put on some goddamn socks you salmon shorts wearing, funky fungus foot having bastard. Your ass is the reason we all got athletes foot and starting have to wear shower shoes in the damn gymn locker room.

And if I see one more of your trustifarian beeswax dreadlocks having asses playing oogle dodging his court date by hopping a train, I'm personally dropping a dime on your bail jumping dead beat daddy ass, and I hope when the bulls catch you to give you your free night, they beat your ass with a railroad spike before they they extradite you and your lice riddled overalls back home.

come at me bro

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 10:27:58

At 10/19/17 10:22 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Okay, paley, I know you're all flushed in the face because you lack melanin to disguise blood flow

I've made plenty of black women blush.

well probably just a couple
actually just one

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 10:46:12

The edge is strong with this one...Oh wait, it’s FUNK, of course it’s going to be edgy.

But, I feel like you’re missing some other stereotypes of whitey, such as their obsession with mayonnaise and blaring hip hop all day makes you “urban”. Not to mention that they tend to bad drivers who either are on their phones, or drive like they are lost.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 12:04:04

At 10/19/17 10:32 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Thats quite a tangled web of bullshit you managed to weave...

thank you.

I don't try, I just open up my brain and vent the evil out occasionally, like a fart.

At 10/19/17 10:46 AM, orangebomb wrote: The edge is strong with this one...Oh wait, it’s FUNK, of course it’s going to be edgy.

But, I feel like you’re missing some other stereotypes of whitey, such as their obsession with mayonnaise and blaring hip hop all day makes you “urban”. Not to mention that they tend to bad drivers who either are on their phones, or drive like they are lost.

I was saving a little material for when white people come in here being all offended and fragile because they realize sometimes people just don't like their culture for valid reasons.

At 10/19/17 11:39 AM, TheQuietGamer wrote: Did you just assume my skin color?

I addressed this message to "cracker" so if you feel the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 12:58:21

I'm pretty tanned as it is..

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 13:09:28

Is 'dial back' a real slang? Is it common? Is it a web slang?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 14:52:16

At 10/19/17 01:33 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 10/19/17 01:09 PM, satanbrain wrote: Is 'dial back' a real slang? Is it common? Is it a web slang?
it is not slang or even informal english

it's an old ass phrasal verb originating around the time dials were created during the industrial era

here it is used in a patent guide from 1877

How does one 'dial back' his whiteness?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 15:59:51

racist

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 17:43:10

At 10/19/17 05:39 PM, SamPercy wrote: whitey's are the only people who if you tell them a racist joke about black people, their laughter borders on manic screeching

I know black people like that

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 17:51:12 (edited 2017-10-19 17:51:37)

At 10/19/17 05:43 PM, GXFICH wrote:
I know black people like that

And then they would probably kill you

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 17:53:10 (edited 2017-10-19 17:55:18)

At 10/19/17 05:46 PM, SamPercy wrote:

yeah, and who do you think they learnt THAT from.

Travellers

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 18:20:45

What is this, some kind of copypasta?

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 18:27:56

Whitey Ford is the greatest pitcher of all time.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 19:02:26

None of these types fit me except the conditions of my skin.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 19:32:42

ya i had that one coming

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 19:56:43

Examples of whiteness levels:

1: Liking coffee. Other races like coffee too, but white people definitely do.
2: No criminal record. Maybe because you're boring, maybe because of privilege... who can know?
3: Veneer of friendliness. Is that vague smile a subtle mask over hidden emotions? Or are you really just polite?
4: Mayonnaise. To white people, this makes perfect sense. To other races... not so much.
5: Good credit. Hey, they got rid of "official" institutionalized racism. It is what it is.
6: Private Insurance. If you have health/life insurance, you're moving up that ladder of privilege.
7: Organic/vegan diet/food allergies. See, now your white ass is just trying to be special.
8: Mental illness. Other races are just crazy and need to be locked up. White people are mentally ill and need free drugs.
9: Salmon shorts. You're getting up there. This is some stuff the other races aren't gonna touch.
10: Scientology/fake religion. Welcome to the highest level of whiteness. Every level above this counts as +1 to other race classes.
11: Letting a dog lick you in the mouth
12: Recreational thrill seeking
13: Actual KKK or Nazi affiliation
14: Ironing underwear
15: Committing a mass shooting

There's obviously higher levels and other traits associated with the lower levels, but you get my drift.

Like, if you're thinking about committing a mass shooting, maybe dial back your whiteness to just letting a dog lick you in the mouth or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 20:21:07

I'm white and proud of it. Bite me chimp.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 21:00:50

At 10/19/17 07:56 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

So is level 15 on the black scale "emptying multiple guns into a house at a target you can't see, and then having no remorse when you find out that you made a 7 year old girl a quadriplegic for the rest of her life"?

Just wonderin'.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 21:12:04

I'm proud of how highly adapted I am to northern climates.

You live on such a tiny island, at least Gilligan explored his! You're just drawing a tiny circle around your mud hut and saying everything outside it is totally gay.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 21:41:40

What's up with everyone hating white people? What ever happened to hating everyone and everything?

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 22:23:53

Congratulations to the two most retarded, racist regular general BBS posters, FUNKbrs and sekhem, for further cementing their stupidity into the permanent annals of the internet.

Many future generations will be able to look back upon these posts and see how unbelievably stupid and prejudiced you both are, so they know not to associate with you or others like you.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-19 23:34:55

You forgot to mention something about salt and pepper not being seasonings

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-20 11:26:29

At 10/19/17 09:00 PM, thenoodge wrote:
At 10/19/17 07:56 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

So is level 15 on the black scale "emptying multiple guns into a house at a target you can't see, and then having no remorse when you find out that you made a 7 year old girl a quadriplegic for the rest of her life"?

Just wonderin'.

Nope.

Level 10 is the highest level of whiteness. Each level above that is a +1 to an additional race.

So, let's say committing a mass shooting, 15, means +5 extra points to other races. So then a mass shooting would be a 5 on a black or muslim scale in addition to be a full 10 of whiteness.

I know this may shock you, but you can be multiple races at the same time.

At 10/19/17 09:12 PM, Rusty wrote: I'm proud of how highly adapted I am to northern climates.

But what did you do to earn it?

At 10/19/17 08:21 PM, PleasantPeasant wrote: I'm white and proud of it. Bite me chimp.

No thanks. I don't wanna catch your moon-blood diseases.

At 10/19/17 09:41 PM, Klaudesin wrote: What's up with everyone hating white people? What ever happened to hating everyone and everything?

I hate all things disproportionately. It's just the potato-eaters turn.

At 10/19/17 10:23 PM, Dre wrote: Congratulations to the two most retarded, racist regular general BBS posters, FUNKbrs and sekhem, for further cementing their stupidity into the permanent annals of the internet.

Do I get a participation trophy?

Many future generations will be able to look back upon these posts and see how unbelievably stupid and prejudiced you both are, so they know not to associate with you or others like you.

Luckily I'll already be dead during most of this, so I'm not too worried.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-20 12:42:43

At 10/20/17 11:26 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

No. You're kiddin...

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-20 12:59:30

At 10/20/17 12:53 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 10/20/17 12:42 PM, thenoodge wrote:
At 10/20/17 11:26 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

No. You're kiddin...
Im mexican black and chinese... anything is possible...

Truly we are living in an age of wonder.

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-20 13:24:04

At 10/20/17 01:04 PM, RightTime wrote: Too white for you?

Beard is an inherent -3 to whiteness, as this is a pure Arab trait.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-21 18:18:15

At 10/21/17 02:34 PM, RightTime wrote:
So much wrong with that statement I don't even know where to begin.

I imagine there's quite a large list of things you don't know, yankee pepe.

BBS Signature

Response to Dial back your whiteness 2017-10-22 14:47:14

Ctrl + F

Type: sandals

"No results found"

I'm sick of your bullshitting funkbrs.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature