00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Daily Diary of an Uber Driver

3,454 Views | 62 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Daily Diary of an Uber Driver 2017-11-21 16:34:02

At 11/21/17 04:18 PM, Fro wrote: I guess if people were still interested in hearing the stories I'd still continue writing.

I thought the idea of missing so many trips in between would turn people off from the adventure. Maybe if I keep writing them here short style like I have been, but if I'm going to try and do a book I write only about the really cool drives so I don't feel overwhelmed by writing.

Hmmm... skipping certain segments of the story might indeed make it feel like you're missing out on the big picture, but it would still be fun to read short-style stories whenever inspiration strikes/time allows/interesting things happen. No pressure either way though. Understandable it's a chore keeping up with all.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Daily Diary of an Uber Driver 2017-11-21 23:56:11

Glad to hear that things are going well for you) And though I'd also like to read more of these stories, I totally understand if you feel like not doing it anymore, after all, stories of this sort aren't that touching if they are forced to write.

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Response to Daily Diary of an Uber Driver 2017-11-23 22:05:29

At 11/21/17 03:35 PM, Fro wrote: I think it's obvious to me at this point that I probably won't continue writing these. I feel too far behind and can't remember the majority of the rides anymore.

That being said, I'm doing well with it. I'm getting my bills paid down and made enough that I could take it easy driving for a couple of weeks.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I still suggest you write that book. To talk about Uber, why you decided to join, and your overall experiences. It could be quite the engaging read. Just the diary entries here were engaging enough for not only myself, but others.

This was an interesting experience you've had, and I'm glad you decided to share it with us.