New Topic Respond to this Topic
Romanpen
Romanpen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Blank Slate

So I've asked a few times on this forum before, why I cant get scouted, or why I was unscouted (twice), but no mod has answered me. So now can I just ask who I pissed off? Seriously, I am legitimately curious...

Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Front-Paged yet still not scouted? 2017-10-18 12:59:47 Reply

Git gud...

BBS Signature
Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Art Lover
Response to Front-Paged yet still not scouted? 2017-10-18 13:52:38 Reply

Congrats on the frontpage.

As far as I remember, you made a few threads on the matter before and I checked your post history for confirmation, that indeed, you received the answer that the person who has scouted you was probably unscouted and thus the branch you were on was cut off. You appeared to confirm this in one of your earlier threads. Did you get different information in the meantime from anyone?

You made personal accusations against an art mod both here and in the general forum, which turned out to be not true. I doubt anyone who was around at that time 3 years ago when that occurred will really jump on the chance to scout you unless your art was stellar - maybe.

That being said, since you got a prominent spot on the frontpage enough people should see your art and you have a good chance to get an invite during that time, if they feel your art is good. The art forum users only make up for a small number of the eligible artists on NG, so if you still don't get an invite, none of your previous posts here can be blamed for that. I can confirm that you are technically scoutable, that means the link "Scout ...?" does appear when I visit your art page. That means you're not banned or blocked from it.

Many users were frontpaged without being scouted, the FP is more about personal taste of a mod or admin.

All that is my personal opinion of course. Good luck with the matter.

BBS Signature
Oddlem
Oddlem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy

Like Luwano said, this has been answered a long time ago (I think by me and template if my memory is correct). We may not be mods but we still gave you answers which I guess you ignored or something. Forum regulars give just as good of answers as anyone else if they've been around long enough, it doesn't need to be mod specific. But even so, if you wanted an answer from specifically a mod... why didn't you message one?

But anyway (as it was said before), you cannot be banned from being scouted or anything. It was just that the person who scouted you was unscouted, which made you unscouted as well. No anger involed. :p
Besides, a mod can't keep you from being scouted anyway. That stuff is up to the community.

Romanpen
Romanpen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Front-Paged yet still not scouted? 2017-10-19 01:03:07 Reply

eh, i don't even care anymore. I'm glad to be on the front page, fuck it