00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what should i create?

710 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

what should i create? 2017-10-12 16:48:56

Hey Everyone,

So i am a bit new with all this stuff (not NG but posting a feed? forum?) you know what this is :p
anyway if you don't know i am an artist and writer (probebly most of you didn't know but now you do ^_^)
i am always practising to get better in art or writing or being creative in a way. for me it would be fun to challenge myself
or exctually you will if you want of course.

so my plan is to let all of you lose with idea's. it can be for drawings, stories, design idea's, or even logo's and i will challenge myself to try to make that idea of you reality (or atleast try to create it ^_^) of course i will not do everything
so there are a couple rules i want to have before i will start this challenge.

My rules:
-no A rated themes.
-i will not draw in an madness style (this is because i don't draw in that style and will turn the madness
theme into my own drawing style and find that not fair for the art people made. i'm not trying to offend people)
-don't make me draw religios or politic stuff (i want to keep my art away from those kind of things)

so that was pretty simple :p for the rest it is pretty simple plan as well. just post your idea of what you think i could create and i'll try to make the best out of it (i love fantasy, games, horror and action alot so don't mind putting that in somewhere ^_^ )

i'm curious how this will turn out ^_^
i wish you all luck with thinking of awesome idea's
~N

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-12 17:31:30

Hey ^^

I haven't seen a lot of Lord of The Rings from you for a while...
How about Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas ready to kill some orcs?
Aragorn with his sword, Gimli with his axe, and Legolas with his bow and arrows :)

A cool thing would be if we see the drawing from the perspective of the orcs:
the trio right front in of them, in the middle, weapons ready, combat position >:)
What do you think?

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 01:10:56 (edited 2017-10-13 01:11:05)

Hi there :D Welcome to Newgrounds. I'm pretty new myself.

I checked out your artwork, and I thought maybe you would fit drawing something cute and simple.

What about more cute creatures? In my cartoon, "Team Pi", it features a lot of food-related creatures. Maybe you can try drawing a potato character?

Looking forward to your art!

- rsonbie

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 03:55:31

haha no i'm not new :p but thanks anyway. i am just new to posting a forum so the thing you are now reading. never done that before but thanks ^_^ and welcome to NG than ;)

and i would love to do that, i will look at your art and see if i could draw een patato or some other food in a cute style ^_^
thanks for the idea!

At 10/13/17 01:10 AM, rsonbie456 wrote: Hi there :D Welcome to Newgrounds. I'm pretty new myself.

I checked out your artwork, and I thought maybe you would fit drawing something cute and simple.

What about more cute creatures? In my cartoon, "Team Pi", it features a lot of food-related creatures. Maybe you can try drawing a potato character?

Looking forward to your art!

- rsonbie

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 03:57:11 (edited 2017-10-13 03:57:23)

that sounds like an awesome idea. and i love lord of the rings. it will be a tough challenge but i will try my best to make the best out of it, thanks for idea it's really original and i really like it ^_^

At 10/12/17 05:31 PM, JamesHatfeld wrote: Hey ^^

I haven't seen a lot of Lord of The Rings from you for a while...
How about Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas ready to kill some orcs?
Aragorn with his sword, Gimli with his axe, and Legolas with his bow and arrows :)

A cool thing would be if we see the drawing from the perspective of the orcs:
the trio right front in of them, in the middle, weapons ready, combat position >:)
What do you think?

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 03:59:18

At 10/13/17 03:55 AM, MinecraftGirl2 wrote: haha no i'm not new :p but thanks anyway. i am just new to posting a forum so the thing you are now reading. never done that before but thanks ^_^ and welcome to NG than ;)

and i would love to do that, i will look at your art and see if i could draw een patato or some other food in a cute style ^_^
thanks for the idea!

No problem :D
I actually don't have those characters shared on NG yet, but I have some other characters. I thought your art style would fit something simple and cute. Hope it helps!

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 08:13:41

i checked that out looks cool but i would love to see those characters as well ^_^ but i'm going to start on the drawing now ^_^ so probebly in a couple hours i will post it. i hope you will like it as well than. but yah they are cute (i really love those cute anime food things they give a nice vibe) and it helps ;)

No problem :D
I actually don't have those characters shared on NG yet, but I have some other characters. I thought your art style would fit something simple and cute. Hope it helps!

Response to what should i create? 2017-10-13 08:14:21

easy idea but i'll try to make something faboulas out of it ;)

At 10/13/17 05:47 AM, DarkRoxy wrote: draw a square