Sarenieth
Sarenieth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Horror Game Concept Art! 2017-10-11 01:00:44 Reply

Hello everyone!

So in June 2018 I will be starting the production of an indie horror game. That's quite awhile off, but I'm in what I like to call the planning phase. So, I'm currently looking for concept artists to have join the team to bring some of the ideas to a reality. The purpose of this forum post is to just find any artist out there who is willing to help! If you're interested, simply reply to the forum with any questions or just to show your interest and I'll respond as soon as I see it!

Thanks!

Saren

TailsIzGae
TailsIzGae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Horror Game Concept Art! 2017-10-11 03:15:16 Reply

What kinda horror you thinking here?

Sarenieth
Sarenieth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Horror Game Concept Art! 2017-10-12 21:24:24 Reply

At 10/11/17 03:15 AM, NuclearWorm wrote: What kinda horror you thinking here?

I'm thinking a supernatural/psychological horror. If you want some inspirations for it, look at games like F.E.A.R., The Evil Within, Home Sweet Home, etc. Story-driven horror with a good share of surprises and action to be had.

V1KK1
V1KK1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Art Lover
Response to Horror Game Concept Art! 2017-10-17 09:44:15 Reply

At 10/12/17 09:24 PM, Sarenieth wrote:
At 10/11/17 03:15 AM, NuclearWorm wrote: What kinda horror you thinking here?
I'm thinking a supernatural/psychological horror. If you want some inspirations for it, look at games like F.E.A.R., The Evil Within, Home Sweet Home, etc. Story-driven horror with a good share of surprises and action to be had.

I'm not that good of an artist (yet) but your post intrigues me.

I'm normally doing very black stuff that are extremely personal so most dont end up here on newgrounds.
I've done some surreal stuff and most are very dark with some undefined shapes or creatures hiding in hte dark and its always centered around a fragile girl or woman.

MarckEllo
MarckEllo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Horror Game Concept Art! 2017-10-18 10:49:34 Reply

At 10/11/17 01:00 AM, Sarenieth wrote: Hello everyone!

So in June 2018 I will be starting the production of an indie horror game. That's quite awhile off, but I'm in what I like to call the planning phase. So, I'm currently looking for concept artists to have join the team to bring some of the ideas to a reality. The purpose of this forum post is to just find any artist out there who is willing to help! If you're interested, simply reply to the forum with any questions or just to show your interest and I'll respond as soon as I see it!

Thanks!

Saren

Ooh! I've always wanted to try concept art and I do love me some horror games. I'm interested! Perhaps try posting an example of an idea, setting, character, etc. that you'd like designed? That way, anyone who's unsure whether they're up for it (like me xD) can give it a go.

dimi3
dimi3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist

At 10/11/17 01:00 AM, Sarenieth wrote: Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Saren

Hey there!
Just saw your post. Sounds like fun! What kind of horror game do you have in mind? Would it be more point-and-click or action based? What are some of the project specifications? (if you can disclose them, of course)
Anyways, I'd definitely be interested in working on something scary and fun. I'm an artist, mainly doing illustrations, and I think I could be able to help with your project.

You can check out some of my work here:
https://dimi3.newgrounds.com/art/

Let me know if you think you can make use of my skills. =)

All the best and good luck with your project,

- Dimitri