00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is abortion evil?

401 Views | 4 Replies

Do you think abortion is evil? I saw an abortion video. There was a finger coming out a vagina, then the doctor came in and pulled the arm off the baby and blood was everywhere. The doctor then tore the babies head off and the rest of the baby. Abortion is morally wrong. I'd only abort if my life was in danger.

Response to Is abortion evil? 2017-10-11 06:49:56

meat is murder, but abortion is life

Is abortion evil?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Is abortion evil? 2017-10-11 13:35:22

At 10/10/17 09:22 PM, Ever-After wrote: Do you think abortion is evil? I saw an abortion video. There was a finger coming out a vagina, then the doctor came in and pulled the arm off the baby and blood was everywhere. The doctor then tore the babies head off and the rest of the baby. Abortion is morally wrong. I'd only abort if my life was in danger.

On a different note, whats going on in that little head of yours? Seems most of your threads are pretty negative.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Is abortion evil? 2017-10-11 14:39:18 (edited 2017-10-11 14:42:06)

I think people should really sit down and think before they procreate. That way accidents won't happen. In the end it's a living being getting extracted from the woman who is suppose to nurture it. To answer your question, yeah it's kind of a bad thing to do, to deny life to a being because people are being incompetent.

Response to Is abortion evil? 2017-10-11 21:46:36

At 10/11/17 02:39 PM, C0rky wrote: I think people should really sit down and think before they procreate. That way accidents won't happen. In the end it's a living being getting extracted from the woman who is suppose to nurture it. To answer your question, yeah it's kind of a bad thing to do, to deny life to a being because people are being incompetent.

Yes! I agree 100%.