00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a 2D animator(Paid)

446 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a 2D animator(Paid) 2017-10-08 22:50:48

Hi everyone, my name is NotZach.
I'm currently looking for an animation partner to work on some short animations with.
The animation I'm working on right now revolves around what life would be like on the Death Star. It's a comedy mainly following Darth Vader, a closet homosexual with emotional issues and a keen eye for interior design, and his army of half-witted Storm Troopers.
Each episode will only be around 3-5 minutes long, and I'm just about ready to start animating. I have the first script written, the characters are drawn out and I've got them on a body rig(I'll be doing this in an Inverse Kinematic animation style, which is basically connecting body parts to a skeleton. Makes animating a little faster). The few things I have left to do are to record the voice overs and throw an animatic together.

A small bit about my experience.

I've worked on creative projects for about 11 years total.
-7 years as an editor in Adobe Premiere
-8 years as a screenwriter, mainly comedy. Some action/drama/horror
-11 years as a musician (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Vocals)
-6 years as an artist
-1 year in animation
-4 years directing
-2 years working with cameras
-1 1/2 years working as a freelance audio visual technician working with sound systems, lighting, and working a mixing board
-6 years voice acting
-3 years of producing video game machinima's(Machine Filmmaking, unrelated to the company)

If this sounds interesting to you at all, please contact me at any time. I'm usually available most hours through the day, as I currently work an overnight gig. I've attached some character art and portion of the script to give you guys an idea of what I'm going for.
Email me here.
Thanks,
NotZach

Response to Looking for a 2D animator(Paid) 2017-10-08 22:51:31

Here's some character art.

Response to Looking for a 2D animator(Paid) 2017-10-09 00:16:40

Have sent you a PM

At 10/8/17 10:51 PM, NotZach wrote: Here's some character art.

BBS Signature

Hey everyone, still looking for someone to partner up with.
Here's a rough sample clip of what the animation will look like. It's not as clean as I'd like, but I'm still working on it.
Thanks!