00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pooping jogger at large

534 Views | 7 Replies

Pooping jogger at large 2017-09-23 08:45:10

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-09-23 13:45:13

VIDS or it didn't happen.

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-09-23 14:36:58 (edited 2017-09-23 14:37:22)

At 9/23/17 11:45 AM, RightTime wrote:
At 9/23/17 08:45 AM, Wegra wrote: We must stop this evildoer!
Honestly, I think the reason they haven't caught her yet, assuming they haven't, is because people feel bad about putting a crazy person in jail.

I am inclined to think that any person who commits an offence is 'crazy' to some extent.

Anyhow, by the rule of law, all criminal offenders need to be dealt with in accordance with law. No one should feel bad about it since it is not about personal revenge. It is for the good of the general public. The prosecutors and courts need to send out a clear message that such behaviour is unacceptable and deter others from following suit.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-10-02 15:22:56

At 10/2/17 02:42 PM, RightTime wrote: A man claiming to be the "spokesman" for the so-called Mad Pooper posted two videos, trying to explain her actions.

He won't identify himself or the jogger, only calling her "Shirley," and said he is speaking on her behalf.

He said Shirley is sorry for desecrating people's lawns but claimed her actions are not her fault. He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.

The "spokesman" also claimed that her actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control where and when she relieves herself. He compared the action to breastfeeding in public.

Interesting. I wonder what will happen.

How have they not caught her yet?

That's a good question. Either she's stopped doing her weekly jog, or the police just aren't doing anything.

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-10-02 19:24:25

What if....

The girl shit all over the place....

THEN got gender reassignment surgery..

THEN represented herself after?

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-10-06 21:02:50

At 9/23/17 08:45 AM, Wegra wrote: We must stop this evildoer!

I actually feel very, very sorry for her.

Colorado is a state which doesn't place much importance on public mental health, but does have a significant number of people who need care.

I lived there, in Denver, for almost 6 years.

CSP, and DPD, (Colorado State Police and Denver Police Department), as well as BPD (Boulder Police Department) are very good at preventing *real* crime.

Their ratings tend to show them "slightly on the harsh side," which means if you're caught in the commission of a crime, things won't go well unless you lay down and let them arrest you. (If you're simply drunk in public in downtown Denver, you'll get a warning and be told to take the bus home.)

But this kind of thing falls into the cracks of what these forces have been trained for.

Just how do you go about arresting a person for serial pooping in public?

Obviously, you could stake out the pooping area, and slap the cuffs on. But that wouldn't be the best answer, because you need to know more.

Like, why?

I'm sure they'll get it worked out without having to shoot the pooping bitch.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-10-08 16:08:50

At 10/8/17 03:08 PM, RightTime wrote: a whiff of news

Very funny.

Response to Pooping jogger at large 2017-10-09 02:24:46

I was with some friends once and there was a marathon going on, one of the female runners had shit herself and continued running, it was coming out the top of her shorts and was all over her back, it was disgusting but she still had the gumption to run.

BBS Signature