00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Encryption + Calendar

278 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Encryption + Calendar 2017-09-13 18:03:09

Here is 1 way of encryption and a fictional calendar that I used to base for a fiction that I would surely never publish
General History: A society has experienced mental control through a gas and has been vaporized throughout the planet allowing control of the majority of the population but some cities have not been too affected which has allowed to keep many survivors ... Little by little the number of survivors is dropping and it is impossible to save a person controlled from 1 cycle. Every member of society wants to be the leader of this new world while the survivors try to survive and find a

Encryption: Encryption was created by the company and works in the following way:
* letter of the word * + * letter of the key * + 1 * 43 / 25 rounded to the previous unit
If the key is shorter than the word, the key is repeated
Ex: Word = HELLO
      Key = WORLD
     Result = PRWOY

Calendar: The calendar was also created by the company in case the encryption is decrypted
It is composed of 5 cycles for 20000 seconds each and each cycle lasts 100 separations of 200 seconds
Cycle Name: Initium, Secundus, Postsecundus, Antefinis, Finis
Writing dates:
Secondary Cycle, Separation 69
S069
At the end of the 5 cycles, the calendar returns to I001
The base date can be chosen randomly

Response to Encryption + Calendar 2017-09-14 17:49:39

... way to reverse the current power
Sorry for the mistake ! Every time I write a post, I write the text on Notepad and then I copy and paste the final text ... And every time I forget to re-read the posted version because when I copy-paste, some of my text has not been copy-paste, which gives errors like these