00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Tale Of Cosgal

443 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Tale Of Cosgal 2017-08-19 04:38:33

Hey Guys this is no animation or call for help for an animation but just an idea for a cartoon i have had for years so i'm just here to post my idea to share it with some people

The Tale of Cosgal is set in another realm made by a god like being named Evermin who he gave the name Karshlin, The World of Karshlin has 4 continents Salvir,Hentall,Lonnel and The Outskirts, Salvir is home to the countries of Paromia and Ethen Hentall is home to the countries of Laven,Febern and Wellowing, Lonnel is home to the countries of Ekow, Shashlin. Olinda and Bowokin and The Outskirts which was discovered by the mortal hero then turned god by Evermin himself Nathal is home to Barvis,Cheylatch,Kylat and Finally Cosgal, Cosgal is the country with the most threat and the most history having a rebellion in it's kingdom 2 times from the reigon of Oron and the only country threatened by the Shadow Beings or the Tamalkin is their tongue evil humanoid creatures discovered when Nathal first walked the land, it is told in legends that Shadow Beings were the ancestors of the modern civilization but some were cursed by Evermin becoming Shadow Beings, the shadow beings attacked only once before lead by a mysterious God like shadow being named Tivernus and almost destroyed all of Kashlin using Tivernus' power but the Queen of Cosgal at the time Queen Charmaine gathered all the countries of Kashlin's armies and slew almost all of the shadow beings and Charmaine took on Tivernus herself Charmaine had the sword of Nathal the sword Evermin himself gave Nathal and she fought him she was killed in the battle but Tivernus was severely injured fleeing with the surviving Shadow Beings and Charmaine was celebrated as a hero statues of her were built all through out the world, everyone wanted the shadow beings destroyed but Tivernus disappeared and so did his armies and the remaining Shadow Beings did not partake or approve of Tivernus and his armies so the son of Charmaine, Stuart ordered them to be left alone, Cosgal has been at peace for years only having a minor attack from Oron in the past 25 years but it is peaceful but no peace goes for long it is the year 1123 and the age of King Lavernius for Cosgal and rumors of Tivernus return are running through the the land King Lavernius is nervous and sends his armies and any adventures he can find to retrieve the Sword of Nathal which was left at the battlefield of Charmaine's stand but no one knows where the original battlefield all that is known that it is somewhere in Cosgal everyone who has looked for it has either given up or has never returned out of these adventures is our main protagonist a teen named Eric an ambitious, brave, optimistic,friendly and egotistical commoner who ever since he learned how to talk wanted to be a hero and be celebrated by all so he sets off to find the sword, halfway through the journey he runs into a fellow adventurer who reveals herself to be Princess Dellne ( Pronounced Dell-knee ) our second protagonist who believes that she is the best person for the job and nobody else can possibly hope to find it as Dellne and Eric decide to work together as Eric's first impression of Dellne he realizes that she is a Cynical, Grumpy know it all that never smiles which she admits she is but once he gets to know her he realizes that she cares for everyone in Cosgal and everyone in it even though to get her trust is very hard, and she would risk her life for those she considers friends. so the premiere is them finding the sword and bonding and becoming friends and it ends with Dellne giving Eric all the credit for finding it and the King giving Eric a room in the castle, so most of the episodes would be the two going on adventures, just exploring the land of Cosgal or just doing stuff in the castle but later in the series they meet Vivian our third Protagonist a mysterious adventurous talkative girl who always covers her left eye with a lock of her hair so the series is about the three exploring the world of Cosgal, Character Building or just some humorous episodes with the characters doing everyday stuff i would say more but of i do ever get this to take off i feel like i would be spoiling the story and i already have scripts done for 5 of the episodes and some lines for Vivian written so i maybe posting some lines for characters in the voice actors forum if you guys just want to record them for fun being different characters in some demo reels, i would like this to become a series for youtube or newgrounds or maybe just maybe a mainstream network but right now it's just an idea if you are interested in giving ideas, recording voices for fun atm or drawing little storyboards off of the scripts comment down below or message me

Thanks for Reading :)

Zombiekiller2802