New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-11 11:03:05 Reply

I'm interested in your blog. Really, probably anything. I want to start writing a little and I'm a little rusty. I use to pop out short stories every other week and I really missed writing, but I can't get back into it. I've taken an interest in writing some blog stuff, but I really just want to see what you guys write about. Maybe it'll spark something in me?

Click on my signature to check out my Youtube Channel. The Dom and Fro Show!
Check out My Blog
Daily Diary of an Uber Driver

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-11 15:47:52 Reply

Frozen In The South Pole Like a Woolly Bully

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-11 18:33:43 Reply

At 8/11/17 03:47 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: Frozen In The South Pole Like a Woolly Bully

I'm slightly confused. Is this a name of a blog or something? If so perhaps a link would help me out. A search really brought up nothing that I could see.

Check out My Blog

BBS Signature
KungFuSpaceBarbarian
KungFuSpaceBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-12 19:44:13 Reply

At 8/11/17 06:33 PM, Fro wrote:
At 8/11/17 03:47 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: Frozen In The South Pole Like a Woolly Bully
I'm slightly confused. Is this a name of a blog or something? If so perhaps a link would help me out. A search really brought up nothing that I could see.

@phronemophobia has a video game blog

BBS Signature
Phronemophobia
Phronemophobia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-12 20:12:28 Reply

At 8/12/17 07:44 PM, KungFuSpaceBarbarian wrote: @phronemophobia has a video game blog

...except I only update it on rare occasions, and I try to only advertise it subtlety. If I actually had fans urging me for new posts, that would unfortunately pressure me into not being lazy. I want to be lazy, KuFuSpaBa. Why would you try to jeopardize that? What did I ever do to you that wasn't consensual?

KungFuSpaceBarbarian
KungFuSpaceBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-12 21:48:45 Reply

At 8/12/17 08:12 PM, Phronemophobia wrote:
At 8/12/17 07:44 PM, KungFuSpaceBarbarian wrote: @phronemophobia has a video game blog
...except I only update it on rare occasions, and I try to only advertise it subtlety. If I actually had fans urging me for new posts, that would unfortunately pressure me into not being lazy. I want to be lazy, KuFuSpaBa. Why would you try to jeopardize that? What did I ever do to you that wasn't consensual?

Hey that's what backlogs are for right? He has plenty of time to browse your older posts before catching up- that'll give ya plenty of time to be lazy AND work on a new post :D

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer

At 8/11/17 11:03 AM, Fro wrote: I'm interested in your blog. Really, probably anything. I want to start writing a little and I'm a little rusty. I use to pop out short stories every other week and I really missed writing, but I can't get back into it. I've taken an interest in writing some blog stuff, but I really just want to see what you guys write about. Maybe it'll spark something in me?

I've been writing a blog post a day about writing. It's not anything riveting, more of a diary than anything else... hoping publish a monthly recap that's more comprehensive and readable :)

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-28 13:19:08 Reply

At 8/26/17 02:21 PM, Zerok wrote:
I've been writing a blog post a day about writing. It's not anything riveting, more of a diary than anything else... hoping publish a monthly recap that's more comprehensive and readable :)

That's definitely an interesting concept. I'll check it out later.

Check out My Blog

BBS Signature
AlyssaJohnson
AlyssaJohnson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-29 07:47:45 Reply

At 8/11/17 11:03 AM, Fro wrote: I'm interested in your blog. Really, probably anything. I want to start writing a little and I'm a little rusty. I use to pop out short stories every other week and I really missed writing, but I can't get back into it. I've taken an interest in writing some blog stuff, but I really just want to see what you guys write about. Maybe it'll spark something in me?

agreed that its an interesting topic!) I have smth similar, it's more like "learning to learn" on my site. But i'd like to read yours

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-08-31 17:45:32 Reply

At 8/29/17 07:47 AM, AlyssaJohnson wrote:
agreed that its an interesting topic!) I have smth similar, it's more like "learning to learn" on my site. But i'd like to read yours

Does you're website that you linked to actually offer to write people's homework assignments for them?

Check out My Blog

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Are there any Bloggers here? 2017-09-15 12:49:34 Reply

I kind of took an approach that was smaller and easier to keep up with because of this. I participate in a program that pays you for saving on your electricity and I've started to write about it in a diary like style.

While not exciting, it has kept me writing once every week or so while I work on bigger projects in the background.

http://frugalearnings.blogspot.com/2017/08/ohm-hours.html

But thanks, your example kind of pointed me in a direction that works.

Check out My Blog

BBS Signature
BraydogNG
BraydogNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 13
Writer