00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Using a single shape.

387 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Using a single shape. 2017-08-08 02:08:35

As the title suggests, I would like to see people making art using a single shape tool or anything in that general format and post it here to compare or just for the heck of it. Below is an example coming from me when I first thought this idea up only using an elipse/circle tool in MS Paint. It is apparent that I'm not great or creative. But I love seeing people put an effort in doing their respective crafts and shit. It makes me motivated to do my own.
Seeing as this is my first thread, I would like for people to at least humor me and strut their creative psyche around.

PS. Also I would like for people to avoid any baseless and offensive critcism of any other people's art, even if it's obvious we're a community filled with untapped potential so don't go shoving harsh shit to other people's throats.
Just swallow your pride and have fun, if this thread becomes known to other people then that would be awesome :D . And if it ain't, I'll just bring this thread down. Thank you.

Using a single shape.

Response to Using a single shape. 2017-08-08 12:01:23

I tried shading it. |Dunno how I feel about it.

Using a single shape.

Response to Using a single shape. 2017-08-12 16:28:47

Rectangles + Mistakes | Also no humor

Using a single shape.

Response to Using a single shape. 2017-08-12 19:50:29

This was a really cool Idea. I made this freaky looking thing only using a "C"

I'm thinking I might go and do each letter.

Using a single shape.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Using a single shape. 2017-08-13 03:44:43

At 8/12/17 04:28 PM, Akuaitance wrote: Rectangles + Mistakes | Also no humor

It's all good men just like what I previously stated, we're not competing here I just want people to post whatever they want under the conditions I set for them, And I didn't expect anyone to make a static animated piece here so i think that its quite creative of you :D

Also, Mrccbirdguy I love the fcked up clown, it looks like he went through a lot haha , quite good :D.
I'll also try to create a character only using letters. I'll post it later.

Here's mine for now, This time I only used a square shape and went with a more generic geometric style dealie...

Using a single shape.

Response to Using a single shape. 2017-08-13 04:03:47 (edited 2017-08-13 04:06:15)

The Letter A

Tried to to do All Might's face from My Hero Academia but it turned out looking like that kid from the Freestyler music video.

Using a single shape.