00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

A1MW123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an old submission on a-

214 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

-separate account that was called pollyannah. It was some friends' band I helped manage. I uploaded their EP here in 2014, but have long since forgotten the password. I cannot find the songs Bedtime Stories, Hairspray Queen, or any of the songs on the EP. Were they somehow removed? I seem to recall a message stating the songs couldn't be made public so long as newgrounds wasn't sure the songs weren't actually ours. Are they still around and simply hidden? Many thanks.

EDIT: I wouldn't be able to use the "Forgot your password?" function because I do not remember the e-mail, or password, as well as reasons beyond those that are private.

Response to Looking for an old submission on a- 2017-07-31 16:33:01

Well, going to http://pollyannah.newgrounds.com/ there are 2 songs on that profile, and one of them you even mentioned in this post, so I guess that kinda answers your question? As for where the other ones are, if they were uploaded at some point, they had to have been unpublished for whatever reason, idk why if they were all original.

Response to Looking for an old submission on a- 2017-07-31 23:42:33

At 7/31/17 04:33 PM, artistunknown wrote: Well, going to http://pollyannah.newgrounds.com/ there are 2 songs on that profile, and one of them you even mentioned in this post, so I guess that kinda answers your question? As for where the other ones are, if they were uploaded at some point, they had to have been unpublished for whatever reason, idk why if they were all original.

Thanks, man! I cannot seem to download them, darn. Guess I'll have to hunt down the old CDs. Again, thanks!

Response to Looking for an old submission on a- 2017-08-01 00:46:14

At 7/31/17 11:42 PM, TheZec wrote: Thanks, man! I cannot seem to download them, darn. Guess I'll have to hunt down the old CDs. Again, thanks!

Yeah, you can only download songs by scouted artists, and that account is unfortunately not scouted, which I find odd because the music is actually pretty good. Weird that it just flew under the radar.