New Topic Respond to this Topic
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-07-29 07:13:35 Reply

Frot Froth Apprentice. Well, I have to start back over. I'm at the bottom now.
75,000 = Frot Froth Apprentice.
Frothism Gaming.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-07-29 11:14:03 Reply

Control Alt Deleate !caboom!=all my armies explode
Did I really lose or did I just quit..
I'm just trying to be a good sport about it

CAD=computer animated drawing,.. I would like to learn how to do that..

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-07-29 11:41:34 Reply

CAD does seem pretty cool.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-07-30 05:02:33 Reply

I am really good at free hand drawing and painting... If I learned CAD I could do so much more...

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-07-30 06:24:30 Reply

Did you hear about that new black thing in The Magic Kingdom... It's called Crack Land... I dunno I poke fun at somethings yet at what point dose raiseing awareness mean inguageing in the activity your trying to expose in order to get more details and find a weakness so you can stop it.. I hate crack cocain clubs

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-03 18:44:45 Reply

Crack is whack. I like to open people's minds up to the positive experience. I'm all against the drug trade.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-03 21:15:34 Reply

183 = May 2018 = 60,000.
184 = July 2018 = 62,000.
185 = September 2018 = 64,000.
186 = November 2018 = 66,000.
187 = January 2019 = 68,000.
188 = March 2019 = 70,000.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-03 21:16:28 Reply

At 8/3/17 06:44 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Crack is whack. I like to open people's minds up to the positive experience. I'm all against the drug trade.

got any ideas how to shut down an evil epicenter??

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-04 04:17:18 Reply

Pretty much impossible. Society knows that the one eye society is all behind the drug trade. Politicians and all kinds of officials, law enforcement agencies, you name it. Getting paid big dollars to push that crud into the streets. And don't even get me started on the weapons. Giving weapons to unintelligent street kids who don't realize that they are killing each other for no reason. Making things so much easier for those who are on top. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yeah, there's pretty much no way to shut down that epicenter. It's got too much financial backing behind it, my friend.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-04 10:36:25 Reply

At 8/4/17 04:17 AM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Pretty much impossible. Society knows that the one eye society is all behind the drug trade. Politicians and all kinds of officials, law enforcement agencies, you name it. Getting paid big dollars to push that crud into the streets. And don't even get me started on the weapons. Giving weapons to unintelligent street kids who don't realize that they are killing each other for no reason. Making things so much easier for those who are on top. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yeah, there's pretty much no way to shut down that epicenter. It's got too much financial backing behind it, my friend.

if that's your attitude why should I continue to listen to you the bible say with God all things are possible.. i'LL RENLIST mY HILLYbILLY hEAVEN ELSEWHERE.. i'D RATHER NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM A pig ANY WAY.....

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-05 04:12:35 Reply

Yes, with God all things are possible. Let's also remember that we are not of this world. Jesus Christ is going to destroy this wicked and vile planet. That includes the drug empires that are on this globe. I hope you still check out my channel. However, for now, the evil empire of drugs will continue to go on. It's just a sad fact of life. Let me know if you ever see drugs stop running through the streets. I doubt you'll ever tell me that it happened. I'm all about realism, my friend. I'm not a big dreamer when it comes to the reality I see. But the good thing is that it will be stopped by Jesus Christ when He returns.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-05 04:14:18 Reply

This is the reality I see. I've had homies die from drug use, drug abuse, selling drugs, you name it. I've seen what goes on out here. You prolly have too.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-07 04:54:38 Reply

At 8/5/17 04:14 AM, stewardhklarlover wrote: This is the reality I see. I've had homies die from drug use, drug abuse, selling drugs, you name it. I've seen what goes on out here. You prolly have too.

yea too many people like u, who think things can't be different.... i'd really like to see some kind of scriptural reference that god will destroy the earth.. I don't believe that, your just profisying doom

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-27 08:07:03 Reply

This one goes out to the one eye society of Houston, Texas. Notice that this does not go out to Houstonians. See, I have family, friends, and many fans who are Houstonians. This doesn't go out to them. This goes out to that elite group of individuals who actually run Houston behind the scenes.
Okay, so you, one eye society of Houston, Texas, have decided to ban my Dewj Froth from Houston for over a decade now. You will not allow me to have shows, book events, whatever. I have been able to successfully do these things in other parts of Texas, but not Houston. Okay. So you've pretty much banned Dewj Froth and Frothism.
You silly gooses, you silly geeses, you silly geese. What were you thinking? Now you have to deal with your choices. His name is Hurricane Harvey. What sucks is that so many innocent people have to go through this bull ish do to your own foolish actions. Banning the one and only Dr. Steward 75K Lar! What in the world is wrong with you? Are you crazy? I forget, you actually are. You, one eye society of Houston, think that you are gods. You are mere mortals. You are no immortals, no matter what practices you do.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-27 08:17:51 Reply

It's ironic, isn't it? I also have to suffer through this Hurricane Harvey debacle. However, at least I chose to. I know the risks of living so close to a hotbed of sin such as Houston, Texas. Let's look at it. I promote heterosexuality. You, one eye society of Houston (OESH), promote the opposite agenda. You are trying to destroy the family unit with your evil practices and unbelievable laws. I promote Christianity. You, OESH, promote atheism and heathenism. And now, you bring death and destruction upon the poor general population. Sure, I am suffering through this thing as well. However, at least I know what to expect. The other millions of people? They are caught blindsided. Not knowing which way to turn. It's okay if you laugh at me, OESH, that's okay. You can continue to ban my Dewj Froth and you can continue to receive your whuppins for your actions. Tsk, tsk, tsk. If you're a Houstonian and you get severely flooded, then I recommend one thing for you. Move away from Houston and go somewhere else, my friend. Why? Because it's just gonna get worse from here. Natural disasters will continue to increase. Why? Because the OESH will continue to ban Dewj Froth. Who knows? Maybe they'll wake up one day. And if so, it'll be a smart move on their part.

Frot Froth Apprentice

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-28 10:44:47 (edited 2017-08-28 10:50:27) Reply

In Mathew 28:20. The G'reat C'ommision Jesus says and I quote "all authority on heaven and earth has been given to me"..

Therefore It's is Jesus earth after he firmly deafeated the devil... the question you have to ask your self is "where did he go next" did he just circle round the dark side if the moon and go camp out on the dark side of mars and now he is waiting for peter to take another step.. remember faith is all about you takeingh a step upon the the waters and all logic says you will sink.. yet if it is truly Jesus calling you you will not.. the devil tryes to trip you up and call you out.. as if he were jesus and the just laughs and watches you fall.. and that's how I see alot of modern thinking is this music industry of america today.. they "lead you on".. to beleive you are getting some artist oppurtunity.. and low and behold they are just sabatogeiong your life.

I am not good at quoteing scripture, yet I am sure it the gospel Jesus says "where I am going you cannot come" maybe he just got beamed up by aliens, or maybe he went to some mountain resort in india.. that's just it we don't know and we will never know untill he reveals it to us...

some people they believe not at all... and for me I know I am not God and I ahve not been ordained with any authority yet I am still a good artist.. so which is better "lead you on" or jsut straight up tell you :"that I am evil and I am going to lie" and as I hope to get some kind of artitic deal and pray and keep doing good art I show you bible scriptures... and I "let the bible speak for it self and try to implicate my art to match the bible. and jsut let "JESUS BIBLE and the REAL Preachers stand alone in the Word of God.. so that way God is proven true and I am proven false... and the point is men in nature ARE liars... and why should I try to prove my self above the law anyway, which I am not... and POINT PERIOD the end Let GOD be true and all me liars.

And I have done this all independantly.. and it's is not a Acts 5:1-11 sitituation for me except that yes I have gotten cought up in my lying nature especially becasue Aerosmith is breathing a LIEING spirit on us all.. yet I have not come into agrement with anyone to lie therefore I still stand as an honorable man because in restospect.. I do stand alone in the word of God.

qcc??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-08-28 16:24:59 Reply

New dumb dumb joins this earth, makes up rules just for fun, just to laugh at metellica, and nones cared to begin with, so what the hell what the hell, I forgot how to spell...

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-23 13:23:21 Reply

My Top 10 Current Dewj Froth States:

1. Texas
2. New York
3. Indiana
4. Iowa
5. Colorado
6. Washington
7. California
8. Florida
9. Mississippi
10. Virginia

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-23 19:17:14 Reply

It's good to see you survived Harvey in texus.. I hope your family is doing well... I survived Irma and my family is well

ps I am hopeing to get some Godly discipleship inspiration from you please feel free to show me my sin that I might repent..

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-23 22:31:08 Reply

I am very happy to hear that you and your family survived Irma! That is wonderful news. Irma was a very horrible storm.
I must repent to God and Jesus Christ as well. I have a few pointers as to what I have done to improve my life. Maybe they may help you.
My wife and I have just moved into a new place because our former house almost got flooded. I have dedicated our current residence to God and Jesus Christ. I will use my current domicile as a point of Light that will send the Christian message out to the rest of the world.
I utilize minimalism. I barely have anything inside of our new place. The main thing I have is pens and paper so that I can write to the rest of my fans. I want to share Dewj Froth Knowledge with the world.
I hope this helps you for now. I will continue to write down new ideas as I think of them. God and Jesus brought you through Hurricane Irma for a reason. You must spread the Christian message to the rest of the world. I recommend that you use Dewj Froth as one of your vehicles. This is a wake up call for both you and me.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-24 17:45:10 Reply

I've been going to an all black Christian church recently, it's humbling.. yet inspiring.... I am so used to white dominance from from generation tv...

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-25 13:24:35 Reply

The dominance of our culture needs to experience Dewj Froth. Humility is a beautiful thing. It is so refreshing to locate fellow Christians.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-29 01:43:58 Reply

Beestmeel Bride gives guys and gals all kinds of sexual diseases. She is a nasty one. Ewwwww! She nicknamed her private parts "the mothaship" because her parts have traveled to so many parts of the globe. So many beings have been inside of the mothaship. Grodi. I mean, many have been inside of the mothaship. Smells like Hurricane Harvey flood waters. She is from the robot culture and the transhuman culture. She was developed in a H.O.E.S. laboratory. Sponsored by the Higgs Boson War Project. She loves to share her disease riddled treasure with as many unsuspecting dudes as she can find. Smells like Hurricane Harvey aftermath. Grodi. She is very funny. She stanks. If Hurricane Harvey had a butt, she'd be the hole. She doesn't like to wash her clothes.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-09-29 19:34:06 Reply

Any time

lu·na·cy.

[ˈlo͞onəsē]

NOUN

the state of being a lunatic; insanity (not in technical use):

"it has been suggested that originality demands a degree of lunacy"

synonyms: insanity · madness · mental illness · dementia · mania · psychosis · craziness

•extreme folly or eccentricity:

"such an economic policy would be sheer lunacy"

synonyms: folly · foolishness · stupidity · silliness · idiocy · madness · recklessness · foolhardiness · imprudence · irresponsibility · craziness

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-07 18:41:20 Reply

It's so interesting how the word lunacy corresponds with the moon. Lunar landing. Some people think that men didn't really land on the moon. I can't tell. I'm not sure if men landed on the moon or not. Will Humans be able to build a lunar base one day? If so, I'm no lunatic. You won't see me be crazy enough to go live on the moon. I'll stay right here on Earth, no matter how bad it gets here.

Frot Froth Apprentice

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-08 07:05:50 Reply

Darryl N. looks like a formerly gay AIDS patient.
Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 7! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 8 (Legendary)! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 9! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 10! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 11! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 12! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 15 (Conquer)! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 17 (Legendary)! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 20 (Conquer)! Thank you! Your power has helped me delete Dewj Froth Movie - Scene 21 (Legendary)!

Frot Froth Apprentice

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-09 23:17:50 Reply

whats with the mark of the beast under wear??

u shouldn't celebrate that...

it's evil, you must put/

your sinful nature to death and rediscover

"belt o truth"

I lost mine 6 times over

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-10 13:02:35 Reply

I don't wear 666 boxers. I don't wear 666 anything. 666 doesn't appear on any of my clothes. Ergo, I don't celebrate 666.
That's Darryl 666 wearing the 666 panty thongs daisy dukes up his buttimus cracken. You'll never see me or I wearing the 666 panty thongs daisy dukes up my buttimus cracken. My wife will tell you that I don't swing that way.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature
jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-11 12:14:47 Reply

parents who abuse have children who abuse...

I saw I was becoming like my abusive father so I attempted to fight him, then I attempted to run away, he kept comming back so I walked away.. then I shuck the dust off my feat as a testimony against him, then I rebbeled, when I discovered that I was going to have to deal with him from the rest of my life I hated him then one day I discovered it was inevitable that I would have to love him no matter what, If only he had tought me to love I would have loved to obey him..

666+666=P669696<--- that's the sign of cancer...

one day we will find a cure...

stewardhklarlover
stewardhklarlover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Frot Froth Apprentice 2017-10-11 12:54:51 Reply

The 1% already have a cure for cancer. Thing is, they don't give it to the other 99%.
Why not? Because they want to keep making money off of the poor people. And, they want the poor people to die.

Steward HK Lar Lover
regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature