00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-=Holy Smokers Club=-

2,545 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2017-10-05 10:34:41

It reads like you are relating the trinity to the 3 spirits of christmas they talk about in the movie "a christmas carol" with ebonnezzer scrudge... I do the same thing and that the spirit of christmas past present and future.. are definenly haunting if you are a bully scrudge or even pretend to be... remember the HOLY GHOST can haunt you if you do not do what's right... the question you should ask your self, is that if they are trippy as a meany, how much greater and normal it would be if you OBEYED the God of the HOLY BIBLE

--smokem--

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2017-10-05 10:41:07

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Then in the end there can only be LOVE and God is love.

that is to me a good joke... for Chelsea Clinton's July 31 wedding date

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2017-10-06 20:27:04

At 10/5/17 10:41 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Then in the end there can only be LOVE and God is love.

that is to me a good joke... for Chelsea Clinton's July 31 wedding date

"when the wolf eats your grand ma,
it's a scary thing, it's like blowing a puff,
and never hearing a ring. and that
grandmas dead and the threat is real,
so what ever happened to,
the nuclear, waste, oatmeal???

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2017-10-26 07:42:09

I tried to get my mom to start a packed with me to quit smokeing and she said.. "that's not going to happen" I thought it was rediculas...

some people are highly impresioalble, and comments we make now can effect the future because we setting trends not following them...

Let's make a solid effort to "Get it right the first time around from now on" so that way it doesn't come back to bite us in the butt..

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2017-11-27 16:24:41

where are the plus 35 ladies at??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to -=Holy Smokers Club=- 2018-01-11 15:21:32

Just to let you know I was fucking insane.

Tool - Opiate is a great song to get high too. Has Jesus and Satan so I guess it can pass. I used to get high, and I either thought about Satan, God, Jesus. I felt possessed and would think God Satan was one in the same. Also the Beast and 666. My friend and I would talk about this shit, the government, god, and money.