00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Destiny2Lover2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Unity]Looking for work.

1,332 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[Unity]Looking for work. 2017-07-01 13:46:42

I am a programmer with 2 years experience in Unity looking for paid work.

What I can do:
Character Movement + Jumping
Combat(Range/Melee)
Stats (Health, Mana, Armor, Luck)
Buttons and Text
Implement music/sound effects
2D/3D Animations/Mecanim
Save and Load(Binary)
AI, State Machine, A* Pathfinding.
Health bars
Timers that count up or down.

Here is a simple example of what I can make: Endless Runner There are other samples in my channel as well and please look pass the artwork because my specialty is programming not art.

Response to [Unity]Looking for work. 2017-07-01 13:52:06

I made AI for a frogger game. The frog will be able to cross the road and the river without ever dying. It knows when a car is about to hit it and it is smart enough to safely cross the river.

Once again look past the artwork and focus on my programming. I couldn't find any free art assets that match well together.
Here it is: a smart frog

Response to [Unity]Looking for work. 2017-07-01 13:54:51

At 7/1/17 01:52 PM, imfael wrote: I made AI for a frogger game. The frog will be able to cross the road and the river without ever dying. It knows when a car is about to hit it and it is smart enough to safely cross the river.

Once again look past the artwork and focus on my programming. I couldn't find any free art assets that match well together.
Here it is: a smart frog

He also does not move in the beginning because he is waiting for the level to fully populate with cars.

Response to [Unity]Looking for work. 2017-07-01 14:00:34

This game is a shooter who has to save civilians from patrolling enemies. If you are nearby the enemy will chase and fire at you. They do not have perfect accuracy because it would make it too hard.

The civilians will follow wherever you go after you save them. They stop following when you lead them to a "Safe Zone".

There are traps in the level as well that damage the player but you can destroy them.
Here is the link: Building Rescue

Response to [Unity]Looking for work. 2017-07-01 14:07:33

After seeing what I can program, Imagine the potential if there is an artist working with me.

Please let me know if you are interested. I will work for free if the game you want to make is small but if you want me to work on something complicated and burdensome then I will require payment.

I created more games but have not bothered to make a video of them yet but if there is a particular mechanic/gameplay you would like to see that I can do as proof then let me know.

Response to [Unity]Looking for work. 2017-11-19 16:34:52

i want to hire you pm me your number asap