00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Singer 4 Cartoon Theme Song [Paid]

987 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi! I recently got a request to make a theme song for a full-length Web cartoon that is set to launch this year.
Thus I'm in need of a singer.

Style
The theme song will be about 1 minute long. The track will have a funky jazz feel, simillar to the OK K.O theme song. I would say that a male voice is best suited for this style, but I'm open for female voices also if you can convince me :).

Usage
The song will be used in an upcoming Web Cartoon called "Fatal Error", by DigbyTheGoat you can get a sneak peak of the old intro here (Keep in mind that this is a 2 year old test project, and the overall production quality has increased greatly). The theme song will play at the beginning of every episode.

Audition
As there still is a lid on this project, I don't want to post the instrumental in here, but if you're interested please respond to this thread or send me a pm, and I'll send you the instrumental.

Payment
And of course, the vocalist budget is at 15$ and this amount will be transferred to the singers paypal upon completion.

If you think this a project that fits for you, we would love to have you onboard ;).
- Ectisity

Ps. I posted this in both the Voice Acting and Audio Forum because there are singers that lurk in both of them.

Just a random idiot

Response to Singer 4 Cartoon Theme Song [Paid] 2017-06-24 01:17:33

Just let you know about approx. prices for a singers.
https://soundbetter.com/s/singer-female

Response to Singer 4 Cartoon Theme Song [Paid] 2017-06-24 03:29:46

At 6/24/17 01:17 AM, pit80 wrote: Just let you know about approx. prices for a singers.
https://soundbetter.com/s/singer-female

Here we're talking about known, professional (and signed) singers who charge a 100$ dollars for a full length, commercial song. This however is a non-commercial project with an amateur singer with track length of a minute. The average pay for a professional singer is 44$ an hour, and here we're talking about a part that will take a maximum of 15 minutes to record.
Believe me, I'm well aware of the price-range, and thus 15$ is what I ended up on, and I really don't think that's a bad deal for the project I'm pitching.

Just a random idiot

Response to Singer 4 Cartoon Theme Song [Paid] 2017-06-24 07:20:19

Anyway.. Good Luck with search.