00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NEW Pokemon Collab 2017

584 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NEW Pokemon Collab 2017 2017-06-23 13:45:52

Hey, everyone. So there was a previous collab going but the conductor was forced to step down due to personal problems, so the kru and I decided to re-boot it to get more people!

This was started as a celebration for Pokemon's 20th anniversary last year along with the releases of Pokemon Sun and Moon. As such, we made/will be making toons based around anything Pokemon or those specific things to celebrate those little dudes. Ya dig? Anyone is free to enter as long as you can dedicate the time to get it done and it's not just some crappy ClockCrew type of animation. Do post progress in here so we can see what you're up to.

Be Creative, Communicate, And remember to HAVE FUN!

GUIDELINES

The Dimension for this collab are 1280x720 and must be submitted as an .flv or .swf file.
The Framerate is 24.

[1] This project will be rated E to M. Everything is fine as long as it fits into the theme of Pokemon.

[2] Bring your A game! Use this collab to challenge yourself. Please put more than a weeks worth of effort into your submission.

[3] Sprite/Dot Art and 3D will NOT be accepted.

[4] Please mix your audio properly. Please try not to make things too loud or too soft.

[5] Please post your progress regularly, communicate, and ask questions whenever you need to.

[6] Try to keep your layers to a minimum. This will make editing much simpler. You can put them into groups.

[7] Please sign or include an emblem in the BOTTOM RIGHT of your submission.

[8] Please inform me or the collab organizer of your departure from the project. Don't just pull a Houdini and leave without a trace.

[9] Your submission must be 15 seconds to 1 minute long.

[10] HAVE FUN!

THE DEADLINE IS JULY 31st

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NEW Pokemon Collab 2017 2017-06-23 13:47:08

BBS Signature

Response to NEW Pokemon Collab 2017 2017-06-23 13:54:48

Looks great hope it brings more people in to start this of here is my contribution:

I hope this will help attract others to take part.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 6/23/17 01:47 PM, HipnikDragomir wrote: Here it is

@Wondermeow @OzoneOrange

BBS Signature

Response to NEW Pokemon Collab 2017 2017-08-07 13:19:03 (edited 2017-08-07 13:19:28)

Hopefully you wouldn't mind, but I am pretty new and would love to work in this.
Are you still doing this?

Response to NEW Pokemon Collab 2017 2017-08-07 14:12:34

At 8/7/17 01:19 PM, mcd573 wrote: Hopefully you wouldn't mind, but I am pretty new and would love to work in this.
Are you still doing this?

Hey, sorry, we decided to wrap it up. I did message a mod to lock this, but the lazy twat never did it. But you're free to make one anyway if you really want to.

BBS Signature