00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting Kid Voice Actors

1,037 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Getting Kid Voice Actors 2017-06-21 15:37:17

... for profane lines. What's the best way to get a hold of voice actors 6-10 years of age?

Example, this song begins with a little kid saying, "Next motherfucker's gonna get my metal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxfO8UXhv_k

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Getting Kid Voice Actors 2017-06-23 23:34:41

Have you considered kicking yourself in the balls and see if that raises your voice pitch?

jk

Response to Getting Kid Voice Actors 2017-06-24 10:32:44

At 6/21/17 03:37 PM, Kwing wrote: ... for profane lines. What's the best way to get a hold of voice actors 6-10 years of age?

Example, this song begins with a little kid saying, "Next motherfucker's gonna get my metal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxfO8UXhv_k

Children's voices are done by adults, women usually. But since when do children have a problem with profanities?

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Kid Voice Actors 2017-06-24 17:55:48 (edited 2017-06-24 17:56:49)

I am guessing you would either have to contact a proper talent agency or just be friends or related to people who have children of the appropriate age and aren't concerned about them talking like that. I have a niece of nearly 3 years and I would not want to be responsible for putting her into a position where she was encouraged to talk like that, because you can't necessarily close that box once you open it. But I presume I am in an extreme minority there.

Response to Getting Kid Voice Actors 2017-06-24 21:53:13

My buddy asked me if my 5 year old son could do a couple lines for one of his tracks and he needed to say "this shit sounds illegal!" So I said sure and just told my son to sing "dishes sounds illegal" and you can't even tell