00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

where to post an online comic?!

351 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

where to post an online comic?! 2017-06-19 20:08:43

recently started working on a webcomic, as much as i like newgrounds i don't think it would be the best place to post it on. (not even really a category for it on the art portal), i was wondering if anyone could recommend any sites for me to post it, it's still pretty early stages but i would like to get this information ASAP anyway, thanks.

At 6/19/17 08:08 PM, mattmattymattymatt wrote: recently started working on a webcomic, as much as i like newgrounds i don't think it would be the best place to post it on. (not even really a category for it on the art portal), i was wondering if anyone could recommend any sites for me to post it, it's still pretty early stages but i would like to get this information ASAP anyway, thanks.

Best place for webcomics now;

Tapastic and LINE Webtoon

Between the two I'd recommend tapas as there's a support form where you can talk with other creators and it's another means to show off your work. Your profile is actually treated personally as well so you can customise and its a great way to bond with readers. Webtoons is great! But there's no bond there - It's an upload and run away and people can only comment. It's basically a host site and still relies on the star system.

Hope this helps!

- I do not wish to hurt you, just merely torture you -

BBS Signature