00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you recommend me games adventure

675 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi guys! This is my first post so I'm delighted lol.
Well, for a while to this part I have an interesting addiction to graphic adventures, or simulation games ... I would not know very well where to hang them.
I love games where they give you options to choose what to do, you have several options and / or even several endings.
I've played a few, such as Life is Strange, I also played several mini-games where you have to choose your actions per day to improve and meet certain requirements. Anyway, I have been addicted, and I wanted to ask you which game of this type would you recommend me or is it your favorite?

A greeting!

P.D .: Sorry for English, I'm Spanish and it costs me a little to handle haha

Response to Do you recommend me games adventure 2017-06-19 12:03:40

Life is Strange: Before the Storm was just announced last week so get ready for that. The first Life is Strange is my favourite of this type of game.

Telltale's The Walking Dead - this is what really put this type of game on the map. The first season is fantastic, good characters, loads of hard choices and emotional moments. There's three sequels too.

Tales From the Borderlands - same developer as The Walking Dead, you also don't need to have played any other Borderlands game to enjoy this. Unlike the rest of these this one is mostly comedy, and genuinely it's funny. Great characters as well. This is probably my favourite after Life is Strange.

Until Dawn - basically an interactive horror film where 8 teenagers go to a secluded cabin in the woods. Your choices determine who lives and dies, as well as who turns out to be the killer in the end. Only on PS4 unfortunately.

Heavy Rain - a murder mystery thriller sort of like the films Se7en and Zodaic with some Saw mixed in. Starts off pretty bad but it gets really intense later on. Your choices determine which characters die but the overall story remains the same. Only on PS3 and PS4.

Response to Do you recommend me games adventure 2017-08-15 14:43:10

Fallout 3, Tales of the Borderlands

Response to Do you recommend me games adventure 2017-08-16 13:32:35

An old school game that has multiple endings that's really fun is Chrono Trigger for the snes, PS1, or NDS.
Endings aren't really based on dialogue more your actions.

Do you recommend me games adventure

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.