Be a Supporter!
imTsuna
imTsuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-17 14:04:21 Reply

What's the words game you have ever played?
Me: There's a lot of them but i really didn't liked Homefront: The Revolution.

WaffleCrisp
WaffleCrisp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-17 15:28:22 Reply

Vietcong Purple Haze for Xbox. It's personal because the one for PC is my favorite game. Xbox version had horrible graphics​, poor ai, and actually used the old fog trick. It was just plain boring also. No one played online and I don't blame them.

You've given me a mouthful of Greek salad.

BBS Signature
JunkWarrior847
JunkWarrior847
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-17 22:36:23 (edited 2017-06-17 22:37:21) Reply

Superman: The Video Game
It is truly worse game ever I played in my life. I am huge fan of DC and I found this game broke my childhood favorite hero. That is why I turned to Spider-Man from Marvel, since I am still in DC so batman for the win! That kind of game is really horrible, bad gameplay and horrible story. I cannot describe at all but it is very stupid game ever I played. Like, seriously? What is the point to be superman if you're limit to many activity and some lame thing to do in the game like, "Oh you are rescuing Lois Lane? You need to fly those circle thingy to provide me that you can save her! In otherwise, the time running out and I will kill her." Something like that. That is why I threw that game away when I was a kid on gameboy and even Nintendo 64. Ugh, what a waste game that I has brought.
Screw Superman, be Batman Forever!

Worst Game Ever.

Madness?
THIS IS SPARTA!
Dude, go home. You're drunken.

MkalluxMusic
MkalluxMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 10:59:56 Reply

Undertale.

Not only with a terrible community but the game is terrible itself.

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Game Developer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 15:10:05 Reply

Petz: Saddle Club

Fuck that game was so bad it was funny.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Wafflesmash
Wafflesmash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 15:20:23 Reply

At 6/23/17 10:59 AM, MkalluxMusic wrote: Undertale.

The game had shit graphics but most of the characters were alright. the story is ok, just kinda pointless. The music, however, is pretty good.

BBS Signature
MkalluxMusic
MkalluxMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 17:21:11 Reply

At 6/23/17 03:20 PM, Wafflesmash wrote:

The game had shit graphics but most of the characters were alright. the story is ok, just kinda pointless. The music, however, is pretty good.

I honestly hate almost every character but Chara.

The story was absolutely terrible to me.

The music is really only half decent.

Some melodies were great. Some weren't.

But the instrument choices are probably the most terrible thing I heard.

BBS Signature
chechnyabro
chechnyabro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 18:25:54 Reply

The worst game i ever played was BO3
like holy shit u need ur iq must be over 9000 thousand to understand what the fuck is going on
and i hate it
And Infite warfare atleast a good story

S3C
S3C
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 20:03:34 Reply

this is a thread for worst game ever, not most overrated

At 6/23/17 03:20 PM, Wafflesmash wrote:

meh, much of the graphics seemed rather uninspired, but I did like some of the animated backgrounds, the palettes, and variation of fonts.

when someone brings up Undertale as being one of the best indie games I like to refer them to this gem:

• Phoenotopia
    Phoenotopia by Quells

Journey with Gale on a quest to thwart evil and save her village!

Score
    4.49 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

bimshwel
bimshwel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 20:13:53 (edited 2017-06-23 20:27:13) Reply

It is surely not the worst video game ever --I have not played all video games ever-- but in terms of deliberately regressive wasted potential and abuse inflicted on me personally, I have a particular loathing for 2004's Sword of Mana. It was a "remake" of 1991's gameboy release Final Fantasy Adventure which, apart from lovely graphics and allowing you to choose the other protagonist (although the ending in which she has an unsatisfying secondary role is still the same), took everything about the original and broke it to conform to some contemporary idea of what a game in the "mana" series was, which evidently means being tiresome and unremarkable.
The dungeons are now all linear, you can't interact with the scenery half as much, the over-world is now a disjointed series of non-connected areas. Formerly you could access them all by traveling on your chocobo, but no we can't have a CHOCOBO in a MANA game, or apparently anything else that is fun, so now you can only use a series of large cannons to go exactly where the game wants you to when it wants you to. They made getting shot out of a big gun boring. There are loads of extraneous pretentious annoying characters screwing with the formerly functional story, following you along telling you what to do LONG after they should be dead or minding their own business, occasionally prompting tiresome side quests that get you totally useless items. The "quests" also tend to involve beating up a usually unspecified monster for hours and hours until they drop just the right item which has no other purpose than fulfilling the quest. The dialog is moronic but clearly well-translated and not a consequence of hardware limitations a la regular gameboy. The few treasures you DO find in the wild can't actually be used; you need to go back to your ludicrous cactus house and "forge" equipment out of them, totally breaking any sense of flow or urgency. I even like the dumb cactus house but it just plain doesn't belong in some places. The weapons aren't balanced at all and since you have to make them yourself there is no incentive to use the less useful ones, which are, appropriately enough, CONSIDERABLY less useful than they originally were. And finally for no good reason they turned the boss music into a dorky remix but then cut off the actual conclusion to it.
And I was dumb enough to try and do everything in that game, even though I hated it and it was endless. There is no payoff whatsoever. And look now I just spent maybe 20 minutes typing all that. When will it end?

MkalluxMusic
MkalluxMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 20:57:30 Reply

At 6/23/17 08:03 PM, S3C wrote:

But it is the worst game for me.

BBS Signature
bimshwel
bimshwel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-23 21:15:30 Reply

At 6/23/17 08:57 PM, MkalluxMusic wrote:
At 6/23/17 08:03 PM, S3C wrote:

But it is the worst game for me.

I have had plenty of bad times with that one without having even attempted to play it. Indeed this is a difficult question to answer objectively.

MPPlantOfficial
MPPlantOfficial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-24 06:35:36 (edited 2017-06-24 06:38:23) Reply

Some browser FPS game called "UBERSTRIKE."

Game itself is good. Good physics and plenty of great weapons to choose from.
The problem was the assholes you played with all bought the in-game consumable weapons and armor.

1 Hit kill for regular players like you and you HAD to land 6 headshots with a sniper rifle to damage them enough since they're wearing weightless heavy armor.PAY TO WIN business model. Dog Shit.

Dataizm
Dataizm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-24 07:53:31 Reply

Some broken flash game that was about the hunger games. Always died at the cornucopia due to the fact there was a knife that acted like a homing missile.

ItsInvoker
ItsInvoker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-24 08:30:26 Reply

A shitty copy of Geometry Dash but there were just 3 levels and it had just a square which jumps over another squares , and nothing else. In 3 minutes the game could be won without any skills.
The game is not The Impossible Game; It is worse than that.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-25 21:35:11 Reply

Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Jak 2, Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex.

I could write a book on Jak 2. WoC is a low hanging fruit. DtL had a dark & dreary plot that did not mesh well with the cutesy atmosphere at all.

9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.

BBS Signature
omega88x
omega88x
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-28 23:41:20 Reply

I blame my sister for this, Fight Club the game. She somehow convinced me to rent this game after she pointed out that you can create a character. She knew how much I loved the create a character in the WWE games and she used against me. There is BARELY any customization in this game. The most "creative" character I made was Skinhead Larry, it's not as glamorous as it sounds. The fighting feels loose and stiff AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!!But the one kinda cool thing the game does during fights is that you can break an opponents arm and they can't use it for the rest of the fight. But they screw you over with that mechanic, if you have a broken arm, it stays broken until you go to the in game hospital and pay to fix it, it's one the most monotonous things I dealt with in any game ever. I barely managed to get through the "story" mode. After 2 days I was done with this game, and that was the last time I let my sister pick a game.

kyrtuck
kyrtuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-29 13:03:08 Reply

Amazons and Aliens. Its an RTS game that is slow as crud when it comes to gathering resource, training units, building buildings, or just doing anything really. Stronghold played like Sonic the Hedgehog by comparison. It also tried to have humor, with alcohol and sexual themes, yet was surprisingly minimal with its violence.

I also played a PC game based off of Survivor, and it was really boring and pointless.

25dollarbill
25dollarbill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-06-30 04:29:37 Reply

The Bouncer for ps2

It was the equivalent of the order 1886.

Looked nice (at the time) but little gameplay.

markiegee94
markiegee94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-07-01 14:57:22 Reply

This abomination right here!

Worst Game Ever.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-07-02 02:51:35 Reply

I'd go with Phantasy Star Universe since it is the only game I recall buying which I got completely insulted and pissed off by and never touched again. The "protagonist" in that game is some stupid kid meant to be "cool" which is obviously meant to appeal to the person who buys the game, which I find actively insulting. He rides a hoverboard and keeps yelling and cheering with all the "wahaaaaay! wow! wooo!" shit, then he crashes into a car. Sadly rather than dying a girl gets out and heals him then he fucking gawps at her for ages because OH MY GOD A GIRL MUST BE IN LOVE WITH HER INSTANTLY NOW AND BE CRINGY AS FUCK, she rightly leaves but only after giving her own gawping look, as if this was them falling in love with each other which is extra insulting since this protagonist doesn't deserve a good end. Then he goes on to find his sister who had her purse stolen, and rather than doing anything heroic like fighting the people to take it back he whines at them for ages until they give it back seemingly just to get rid of the guy from their lives. It was that point I turned the game off and never played it again.

Fuck whoever came up with that idea of a character and fuck thinking it would appeal to me as the person playing the game.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-07-08 18:15:14 Reply

Courier Crisis on PS1. The graphics are shitty (even for PS1 standards), the collision detection is sometimes none existent and sometimes you bounce off the air. The controls are messed up (not very responsive) and the gameplay sucks, overall.
It tried hard to be a Crazy Taxi clone but failed miserably.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

TheRenegadeHeart
TheRenegadeHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-08-05 00:40:02 Reply

At 6/17/17 02:04 PM, imTsuna wrote: What's the words game you have ever played?

Superman 64

CaveDancer
CaveDancer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-08-14 13:20:05 Reply

They are many games that are worse but i just saying 3 Games
1.E.T for the Atari
2.3D Bubsy
3.Superman 64

Tacokopf
Tacokopf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-08-31 21:21:56 Reply

Bubsy

Hi, Follow? :3

BBS Signature
1red86
1red86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-09-02 22:23:07 Reply

E.T. Simple. (And yes, I've played it. The magic of emulation! :p)

1red86

BBS Signature
robotman5
robotman5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-09-07 18:23:42 Reply

Duke Nukem Forever

*farts*

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-09-08 01:11:39 Reply

Worst I've played? Tough call...

I'd probably say Spyro: A Hero's Tail.

Compared to its predecessor, Enter the Dragonfly, this one had

1) Uninspiring music. Stewart Copeland did a far better job than whoever replaced him.

2) Loads of awful jokes that are in no way funny. On that note, it took Hunter out of character; he used to be awesome but was now reduced to making stupid puns.

3) Huge difficulty spike between areas, with too many death traps.

4) A change in aesthetic, which looked perhaps smoother as far as the graphics are concerned, but the UI lost a fair bit of its magic.

ninjamuffin99
ninjamuffin99
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Game Developer
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-09-08 03:17:40 Reply

I'll just say that Sonic Adventure 2 is horrendous. The only decent parts are the chao stuff and a few sonic/shadow levels(and music). Everything else I pretty much hate. Probably the worst game I have in my Steam Library

#BringBackBeardFulp

BBS Signature
Mace121
Mace121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Worst Game Ever. 2017-09-08 18:50:37 Reply

Ever heard of Gods & Generals? One of the worst licensed games ever made, but sadly never been around on anyone's "Top 10 Worst Movie Games."

Hey look, I edited this forum signature...You're Winner.