00:00
00:00

Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine]

838 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello!

I'm looking for some people with free time who would like to test a mechanical Demo I've been working on for a while now. I hope this is an alright place to put this (if not, I'd be happy to remove it). Essentially, I'd love to share with you what I've worked on to get some feedback, specifically on any errors you find in-game and any personal thoughts you have to better your overall experience with the games I hope to make from the engine.

The Demo itself is predominantly focused on testing the mechanics of the engine, but there are lots of them! It features a large number of rooms each with the purpose of testing a single or a small number of mechanics. It also contains a large Free-Play/Showcase room to test a number of mechanics simultaneously in a simulated game environment.

If you're interested or you'd like some more information, I'd recommend heading over to my website (www.silver-stitch.com), or you can just PM me or comment here! This is an open invite till the 1st of July, so come-one come-all!

Thanks everyone, all the best! ^,,^

BBS Signature

Would be better if you've attached some screenshots or video

UPD: found those on your website, anyway I think it's better to give complete info in the post

Daily updated io games list

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2017-06-17 04:05:17

At 6/16/17 06:07 AM, junkyjohn wrote: Would be better if you've attached some screenshots or video

UPD: found those on your website, anyway I think it's better to give complete info in the post

No worries!

What will you do as a tester?
I will need people to have a play around in my mechanical Demo to see if they can find any bugs, writing down some info on what happened if they do and maybe take a screenshot.
Mechanical Demo?
Unlike a game-play Demo, this is designed to test various game mechanics to make sure everything is working. While there is a large area that simulates what a game would look and feel like, the focus is more on making sure the game functions work properly. The Demo itself is a 2D side-scrolling platformer with focus on player movement and RPG elements.
When will this happen?
Let me know between now and the 1st of July(-ish) if you're happy to volunteer some time to help me out and I'll get back to you with a form to fill out before sending you info on the Demo! You'll then have to the start of August to send me any feedback! (if you miss out, no worries, I understand people get busy!)
What do you get for testing?
This is a volunteer job, but you will get personal thanks from me as well as a mention in the final product(s)!
"I'm interested and want to see the Demo before getting involved."
I've attached a screenshot from the Demo of the exciting 'Free-Play' area! You can also head on over to my website (listed above) for more images and production notes.

Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine]

BBS Signature

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2017-07-02 10:05:03

Just a heads up, because of my own personal delays in managing people who have applied to test the Demo, I'll be extending the deadline for applications~!

BBS Signature

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2019-03-18 05:18:27

This game is awesome. I play it. You can visit the happy wheels game

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2019-05-24 06:45:18

One of the best game that I have ever played, you may also try to test this link and have fun too.

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2019-08-15 18:52:44

Thank for sharing really interesting!

megadede

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2019-09-13 05:54:35

This is indeed a very interesting proposal, but unfortunately I am already working on a project Apkdrod but in any case it was interesting to get acquainted with this topic, thanks for the detailed information.

Response to Testers Wanted! [Monochrome Engine] 2019-09-15 13:41:23

At 3/18/19 05:18 AM, zindara wrote: This game is awesome. I play it. You can visit the happy wheels game

where i can find happy wheels unblocked version? i want add this game on my unblocked games site