00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hai did i do deadpool right?

458 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

pls tell me how far I am from getting scouted

hai did i do deadpool right?

I do art :)

Response to hai did i do deadpool right? 2017-05-11 17:02:54

At 5/11/17 06:01 AM, reon58 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/reon58/deadpool-2
pls tell me how far I am from getting scouted

It's hard to say how far because I don't know how other people would judge it, but your work definitely needs improvement overall. I'm on mobile so I can't go through all of your gallery and tell you too specifically. Keep drawing and keep posting, as you go along you'll improve naturally and eventually end up scouted.
For now judging the Deadpool alone it looks like a fine pseudo -chibi version of Deadpool, but it's just uch a basic portrait it isn't going to catch anyone's attention, shoot for more complex poses, use references and try to get some anatomy practice in then try to get some backgrounds going, be ambitious and step outside of your comfort zone. Keep it up dude!

At 5/11/17 06:01 AM, reon58 wrote: pls tell me how far I am from getting scouted

You're on the right track with the recent piece. However, up the effort and time, don't spend 30mins on something. Spend days. Get away from only doing front faces and start learning about character design.

Your art will only be as strong as the idea, so iterative development is important to understand the fundamentals of character creation. Start watching concept artists.

For instance, watch and learn from this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XytDmEr760k

Then next time you create something, strive for it.

BBS Signature

Response to hai did i do deadpool right? 2017-06-15 07:30:13

Good Job, but I think you need to show and embrace his personality a little you know like show Deadpool's cockiness maybe. keep it up!