00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Walrus1994 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash 8 Audio sync timeline HELP

273 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash 8 Audio sync timeline HELP 2017-05-08 02:03:56

Hey guys,

Been working hard on an animation for about 5 months now in flash 8. First animation using it and have been learning a lot along the way. I have figured out every issue so far but this one I can't seem to find anything about on the internet to help me about. I have been using the timeline to sync my audio and have been using event instead of stream. Tried stream and it threw everything off. I also use scenes. So this is my issue, I added about a 1000 solid frames over the course of today and I go to playback my audio and for some reason the certain sounds of my earlier scenes don't play at the beginning of the audio and can only hear the back end of it. I haven't touched this scene for months and for some reason its off. And it randomly threw off a few sound effects in my other scenes as well but the others are still in tact. Here's the even more frustrating part, I tried deleting the layer on one of the scenes to add a new layer and sync the sound once again but for some reason at a certain part of the scene I can't hear the audio but the other half of the scene on the same layer I can. I went back and looked at the audio on the other scenes as well and they haven't been touched or set to stream. The only thing I can think of today that I did that could have effected it was I added a couple of long sound effects for a background battle scene ambience but I edited it and trimmed it so it wouldn't lead into other scenes. I've tried just about everything and would appreciate any help. Thank you so much.

-Pistol Pete