00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Talent & Animation vs Budget

1,192 Views | 8 Replies

Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-26 17:06:09

Hello,

Not sure where to post this as it involves both audio and animation; so I will start here n the audio section first.
We have been working on music videos as of recent. Trouble is most music artists have no budget for animation so we have been providing talented musical artists with this low cost solution. Here is the most recent project for a very talented young lady of 16.https://youtu.be/YPWhCIktbC8
Enjoy.

All comments welcome here.

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-26 23:09:48

Im missing the point of this post

was there a question or something?

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his reverb, and the girth of his waveform

Thees waveforme iz veri dangerous. Ve must deal vit it. squash

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-27 03:36:50

Oh, it's you guys. Didn't @EvilRaccoon already roast you big time in the Animation or Collaboration forum or somesuch?

And personally, even if that didn't happen, I think I will pass. While the visualisation in the centre looks decent, everything else around it looks horrendously tacky. I have a no cost solution -- actually band with friends together, pool resources (cameras, greenscreens, makeup etc.) and collaborate on an awesomesauce music video.

At 4/26/17 05:06 PM, QArtsMedia wrote: All comments welcome here.

Oh no...he's in the audio forum now...

At 4/27/17 03:36 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Oh, it's you guys. Didn't @EvilRaccoon already roast you big time in the Animation or Collaboration forum or somesuch?

He got upset because I said he was trying to make money off people with little effort and here he is proving my point. *facepalm.

QArtsMedia, many of the audio creators here can also follow one of the several tutorials showing the radial spectrum in After Effects. It's just an effect on a shape.

BBS Signature

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-27 08:15:20

Hi QArtsMedia,

To be honest your not very clear what your getting at here? Are you trying to advertise are you looking for artists are you just demonstrating it's quite a confusing post.

BBS Signature

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-27 11:37:49

Why don't you work on your product (and I use the term loosely) a bit more before trying to sell it. Simply clicking on your painful, ultra Auto-Tuned "music video" is proof enough that you're not ready for the minor leagues, let alone the majors.

Don't be the next ARK Music Factory with your Rebecca Black wannabe rubbish. That enough comment for you, hmm?

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-27 11:43:29

At 4/27/17 08:15 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi QArtsMedia,

To be honest your not very clear what your getting at here? Are you trying to advertise are you looking for artists are you just demonstrating it's quite a confusing post.

If my experience with them lot is anything to go by, they are advertising, looking for musicians to con with their grab-money-quick scheme of being paid to make tacky videos like these.

@Rennh @EvilRaccoon @ChronoNomad @Wondermeow @NekoMika @Mich
This is the price they are charging for a lyrics video from their website.

This is one of the examples they posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYWkAc_pKIY

I bet you @RicePirate did not charge nearly as much for making Dot Dot Dot.

EDIT: image may not load, so I will outright state the price as $500 according to their website.

Talent & Animation vs Budget

Response to Talent & Animation vs Budget 2017-04-27 13:15:28

At 4/27/17 12:45 PM, Troisnyx wrote: This is the price they are charging for a lyrics video from their website.

This is one of the examples they posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYWkAc_pKIY

I bet you @RicePirate did not charge nearly as much for making Dot Dot Dot.

EDIT: image may not load, so I will outright state the price as $500 according to their website.

That's highway robbery considering the overall lack of quality! And that's for songs under four minutes in length. Hard to believe anyone would actually fork over $500 for something so unprofessional. Just pick up Adobe Creative Suite, watch a few tutorials, and save yourself some money by making your own.

Besides, I would never trust anyone with so many bloody grammatical errors on their website.