00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most you spent on a game

5,303 Views | 92 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Most you spent on a game 2018-04-04 16:30:35

At 4/4/18 02:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I totally agree with you. Not only was it shit, but they hyped it for so long. It seemed like it would never be released. You were lucky to get such a great discount.

Besides how clunky the game was, all I can remember about it was Duke grabbing a piece of feces out of a toilet. That alone sums up the game. The worst part was that was my first experience with Duke Nukem so I've been a little wary of even playing the old ones.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Most you spent on a game 2018-04-04 18:50:55

At 4/4/18 04:30 PM, Atlas wrote:
At 4/4/18 02:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I totally agree with you. Not only was it shit, but they hyped it for so long. It seemed like it would never be released. You were lucky to get such a great discount.
Besides how clunky the game was, all I can remember about it was Duke grabbing a piece of feces out of a toilet. That alone sums up the game. The worst part was that was my first experience with Duke Nukem so I've been a little wary of even playing the old ones.

Everything was bad in the game. The Controls, the fighting, the graphics, it had almost nothing good about it. I am very happy that I never gave them any money for a pre-order. I waited until after the release, and looked up the reviews. I dodged a bullet big time.

I will never buy a pre-order ever again, just case it is another disaster like Duke Nukem. Ugh

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Most you spent on a game 2018-04-07 14:30:06

$200 on Bomberman 64: The 2nd Attack in MINT conditiion
$100 for the Special Edition of NFL Blitz for the N64 only sold at Blockbuster Video stores as a rental in it's time
$100 for a mint copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day
$80 on Mario Party 3
$73 on Harvest Moon
$50 each on Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Gold Ocarina of Time, Gold Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros & Banjo Tooie

Yes I collect Nintendo 64 cartridges, that console is just where it will always be for me.

Things are a little more crisp when you have a Nintendo 64 with an HDMI port and UltraHDMI 1.07
with tweakable graphics menu via console commands
This Ultra64 console alone was $550 dollars...

Most you spent on a game