Be a Supporter!
ToaofDeath1
ToaofDeath1
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Can't Change Email 2016-11-23 01:14:35 Reply

I need to update my email address yet there's no "change email" option on my "edit profile" page.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to Can't Change Email 2016-11-23 05:06:08 Reply

On the Account Settings page, do you see where it says Email*? You should be able to change it there.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #1 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
liamwolfgang
liamwolfgang
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Can't Change Email 2017-02-16 02:43:55 Reply

At 11/23/16 05:06 AM, NekoMika wrote: On the Account Settings page, do you see where it says Email*? You should be able to change it there.

Email is not an option

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to Can't Change Email 2017-02-16 05:14:58 Reply

At 2/16/17 02:43 AM, liamwolfgang wrote:
At 11/23/16 05:06 AM, NekoMika wrote: On the Account Settings page, do you see where it says Email*? You should be able to change it there.
Email is not an option

Can you take a screenshot of what the page looks like for you?


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #1 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
ToaofDeath1
ToaofDeath1
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Can't Change Email 2017-03-18 02:19:54 Reply

At 2/16/17 05:14 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 2/16/17 02:43 AM, liamwolfgang wrote:
At 11/23/16 05:06 AM, NekoMika wrote: On the Account Settings page, do you see where it says Email*? You should be able to change it there.
Email is not an option
Can you take a screenshot of what the page looks like for you?

No option for email whatsoever for me.

Can't Change Email