Welcome to the 6st Annual Newgrounds Hunger Games Competition thread.
It's-a me, @Bit.
Here's how it works:
1. The first 36 applicants will be accepted. You MUST upload an image with your post to be used as your icon, preferably square.
3. A clan of gnomes stuck in a dilapidated CRT TV will determine your survival. Fair warning: you may die from pretty much anything.
4. This thread will be updated once or twice per day.
5. You'll die unless the gnomes really like you.
If the gnomes think you have a nice butt then they will select you as the winner, you'll be the only contestant who won't die, and you will also receive four months of [OFFICIAL] Supporter Status.
Q: I don't like the Hunger Games series.
A: This isn't the Hunger Games, it's the Newgrounds Hunger Games. It will be much more fun, and the third book won't be as bad.
Q: What are the rules?
A: See the above. Also you need 100+ posts or I'll assume you're an alt. If I think that you're trying to enter as an alt then I'll ignore your posts and everyone will laugh at you. Another requirement is that you cannot be permanently banned from any of the Portals. Being banned from the Portals shows a disrespect for the community which is not becoming of a NGHG Champion.
Q: What if I die?
A: You could try crying. If that doesn't work, cry a lot. None are safe in this game -- except for the Chosen One. Even a typo in the event list is deadly. My apologies in advance if this happens.
Q: I want to hijack the thread by posting gravestone meme templates or something equally unfunny over and over again.
A: No. You don't want to do that because you'd just look like an idiot. Deep down, you know that you don't want to be like the guy who posted enough unfunny image macro templates that I've had to add this to every competition thread since then.
Q: I don't want to do the above thing, but can I post art?
A: Go for it. Artistic skill not required.
If you want to enter, you need to post:
1. An image representing you (Must be uploaded as part of your post. Don't just ask me to use your avatar.)
2. [Optional] Your preferred district (1-12)
3. [Optional] A preferred nickname or character name
Before, during, and after the competition, you can use this thread for general banter or showing off your artistic renditions of the games.
Now is the part where you post before someone takes your slot.