00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help practicing drawing

434 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need help practicing drawing 2016-06-25 17:29:34

I know that to get at drawing, you have to practice, practice, practice,..... But I don't know where to begin or how to do it. Can you help me with this?

Response to I need help practicing drawing 2016-06-25 23:42:12

At 6/25/16 05:29 PM, FinalTensei wrote: I know that to get at drawing, you have to practice, practice, practice,..... But I don't know where to begin or how to do it. Can you help me with this?

Well what do you like drawing? What ever that is do it over and over again, look at how other people that draw the same thing do it and how they do it better.

Not my art. Jar Jar is a Sith. Open your eyes.

BBS Signature

Response to I need help practicing drawing 2016-06-26 08:25:23

Just start drawing. It's that simple. I, for example, currently focus on Anime/Manga characters. Those characters are a great way to start and seem easier for me to draw than actual people. Youtube is a great source for tutorials and other perspectives on how to start drawing. Jazza [Draw With Jazza] is, in my opinion, THE BEST when it comes to explanations/tutorials on how to start. :-) Hope this helps!

Greetings,

Manuela

At 6/25/16 05:29 PM, FinalTensei wrote: I know that to get at drawing, you have to practice, practice, practice,..... But I don't know where to begin or how to do it. Can you help me with this?

The thing about drawing and starting is that all you really need to do is "start." Just try doodling the things around you at first or, if you want to start doing Fine Art, start by learning the fundamentals. Draw apples while looking over at a picture and trying to draw what you see from it. Drawing in itself can be very general since it can branch out to a lot of different things.
Someone else also recommended Jazzy and using tutorials, which is also an extremely good route to take and I would highly suggest just looking at tutorials. Also try looking at speedpaints, which could potentially help you learn new techniques or different methods.

But I personally would suggest to start doodling for fun, and then slowly doing more complicated things as you become better. Also use tutorials and speedpaints along the way to help you.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature