00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

sonicflare9's suicide

455 Views | 8 Replies

sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 13:49:43

I was just doing some reading up on newgrounds history and found a small footnote in history which i feel is not NEARLY as discussed as other suicides on this site (The whole livecorpse fiasco) and I learned about "sonicflare9". I think it's really fucking sick that the users of this site pushed this 15 year old kid to his suicide 5 years ago. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

RIP Abel Moore, January 17, 1996 - October 29, 2011.

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 13:52:24 (edited 2016-06-16 13:57:35)

I wasn't here 5 years ago so I have no need to be ashamed.

The people involved are mentally ill and probably proud anyway.

"Huehue dude deserves it"

Whatever.

I can't seem to find him in the "In Memerioum" page though, so where did you find this information

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:02:18

http://rayman777.newgrounds.com/

He didn't die that day. @TurkeyOnAStick and activity show he more or less was most likely a fake cry for help which is equally disgusting. More than likely up and left Newgrounds because they got pissy about being banned all the time.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:05:20

RIP

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:05:33

According to the posts I think it was a hoax

Ahahahahahah

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:05:49

At 6/16/16 02:02 PM, NekoMika wrote: http://rayman777.newgrounds.com/

He didn't die that day. @TurkeyOnAStick and activity show he more or less was most likely a fake cry for help which is equally disgusting. More than likely up and left Newgrounds because they got pissy about being banned all the time.

Maybe a fake cry that day, but life doesn't exactly get better, and if he was emotionally distressed, he may have carried through down the line.

People don't threaten suicide for fun, it's a cry for help even if they won't do it that night.

And when people insult or harass people for threatening, whether it be online or in real life, it worsens their pain and drives them closer to the edge.

I've now seen this to be truth.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:07:48

At 6/16/16 02:05 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:

Maybe a fake cry that day, but life doesn't exactly get better, and if he was emotionally distressed, he may have carried through down the line.

People don't threaten suicide for fun, it's a cry for help even if they won't do it that night.

Agreeable, I'm not saying it was exactly to be funny but he did tend to have a thing for wanting attention often. Either way, if he's dead, I hope they are in a better place, suicide because you feel alone or feel like you have no other way to reach out for help is a scary thought..

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:11:43 (edited 2016-06-16 14:13:21)

Alright, I'm not saying the suicide didn't happen, we don't really know for sure, but there was some parts that were a little odd. For example, why would you leave your NG information on a suicide note? That's the least important thing you could ever put on a suicide note. That, and the first account to post on that newspost was literally made one day before the newspost. Also, whoever has that new account has THE EXACT SAME BIRTHDATE. Yes his SonicFlare9 account said he was 15 when he died, but it could be possible he lied about his age. And yes his supposed friend says it's not him because their passwords are different, but he might have just used a different password.

Again, not saying it didn't happen, but there are definitely some parts that just didn't seem right.

At 6/16/16 01:52 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: I wasn't here 5 years ago so I have no need to be ashamed.

The people involved are mentally ill and probably proud anyway.

"Huehue dude deserves it"

Whatever.

I can't seem to find him in the "In Memerioum" page though, so where did you find this information.

http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Sonicflare9

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to sonicflare9's suicide 2016-06-16 14:16:17

Or he made a new account.

I can see from their ban history what alts they've used, and one of which is rayman777.

If you feel like he's definitely dead, post something nice on his wall.

BBS Signature