00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The translator club.

4,021 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The translator club. 2018-06-24 14:53:19

At 6/3/16 12:38 PM, LiquidFire wrote: I will join this club! I speak both English and Danish

Oh same

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to The translator club. 2018-06-24 14:54:08

I speak English and Danish as well

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to The translator club. 2018-07-21 07:30:46

I only speak Filipino tagalog and English.

Response to The translator club. 2018-08-06 10:19:55

The club isn't exploited at all for now so it's a bit sad, sorry for the ones that are motivated :/

Response to The translator club. 2019-01-22 03:00:01

Eh this is pretty cool. I'm fluent in both English & Dutch and got 2 years of translating experience ^^

Response to The translator club. 2019-02-05 09:03:17

At 1/22/19 03:00 AM, Linkedx wrote: Eh this is pretty cool. I'm fluent in both English & Dutch and got 2 years of translating experience ^^

Noice !

Response to The translator club. 2019-04-23 12:44:44

Spanish/English here, I love to translate stuff. I mess up with the accents sometimes, but I get it done either way.

BBS Signature

Response to The translator club. 2019-05-22 11:51:54

I don't translate languages, but I am more or less an English expert. I hail from america, and my username can already be found on a few works. I will not say that I have never made mistakes, but i will say i work my hardest to fix the broken english I see.

Examples of my work include: Pokkaloh, Space Paws, and Insexity. I have worked on more, but either their games didn't get enough popularity, or a handful of other things could have happened. I am also putting in work on some games outside of newgrounds.

I will also say I dont work entirely for free. I usually take patreon rewards as payment. (just for the sake of clarity i will say that one dev does pay me with money, but only because he offered after a long while, and i really needed the money, and i still work as hard as ever for them now.)

I normally seek out the games i work on, and ask them myself if they want my help, but others can seek me if they wish. I do have two jobs, and only so much time, but i devote myself entirely to fixing the games I get to work on. Seeing the finished products is the best part too.