00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available!

19,606 Views | 71 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-04 15:35:08

Groovy news! The Butzbo design looks like pretty nice. Wouldn't mind some more alternate variants of the classic logo though, it feels a bit square, especially now that the square is highlighted (was that border really there before?). The sketchbook tour shirts were just perfect IMO (though even better without that 'Sketchbook Tour' part)

http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/sketchbook-tour-2008
http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/sketchbook-tour-shirt

And there was that one other one with the really buff tank. Hard to find links without that old overview...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-04 16:14:14

Finally! Finally I can support my favorite site, and own a shirt!

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-04 21:02:52

oh that was interesting design glad for the good news.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-05 16:28:46

Even though $20 is the "standard" these days, it's still expensive just for a t-shirt. Concert merch is pricier just because it's a limited promotional event thing. Still, I'll gladly put the money down to support my favourite website

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-07 18:52:11

Just ordered the Butzbo design.

At 3/5/16 04:28 PM, HipnikDragomir wrote: Even though $20 is the "standard" these days, it's still expensive just for a t-shirt. Concert merch is pricier just because it's a limited promotional event thing. Still, I'll gladly put the money down to support my favourite website

And that's not even including shipping. Again, it would be sweet if it showed up in our "Gear Owned" section.

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-07 23:39:32

Newgrounds HQ should get a 3D Printer
https://store.fabtotum.com/intl/

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-03-08 15:30:05

At 3/7/16 06:52 PM, Luckytime wrote: And that's not even including shipping. Again, it would be sweet if it showed up in our "Gear Owned" section.

Sharkrobot is its own dog. I wonder if the graphic creators even have access to who buys what from Sharkrobot. If nothing else, I'm sure there's a long dead thread in General that shows pictures of members flying the NG logo IRL

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2016-05-17 21:34:26

At 3/1/16 04:07 PM, NekoMika wrote: Still love the Newgrounds shirts I do have. Thanks for running the store for as long as you did Tom. :)

This! I miss my angry faic NG shirt so, so much.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2017-04-24 14:08:20

Is this still the only place to get NG merch? How much goes to NG? I hope a good portion.

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2017-04-24 14:13:25

At 4/24/17 02:08 PM, Aprime wrote: Is this still the only place to get NG merch? How much goes to NG? I hope a good portion.

This is still the only place to get NG shirts. We do well enough per shirt, happy to not be handling production / warehousing / fulfillment anymore. We do need to promote the shirts more.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2017-04-24 14:16:30

At 4/24/17 02:13 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/24/17 02:08 PM, Aprime wrote: Is this still the only place to get NG merch? How much goes to NG? I hope a good portion.
This is still the only place to get NG shirts. We do well enough per shirt, happy to not be handling production / warehousing / fulfillment anymore. We do need to promote the shirts more.

Okay, that's cool. Glad you managed to get my reply when i forgot to @ anyone :)

Response to Newgrounds Shirts - Now Available! 2022-10-25 18:08:02

*Snatches one for... reasons* :)