00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best Program for new Devs?

917 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best Program for new Devs? 2016-01-02 15:16:07

I have a game in plan and I was wondering what is the best entry level and friendly program to use for game development? The game is a first person perspective.

Response to Best Program for new Devs? 2016-01-07 02:45:36

At 1/2/16 03:16 PM, sonofscipio wrote: I have a game in plan and I was wondering what is the best entry level and friendly program to use for game development? The game is a first person perspective.

Construct 2 is very user friendly has a huge user base and documentation and help forums that answer any questions I've ever had within minutes. That aspect of it is kind of insane really.

I really think it's the best 2d game development tool for pretty much anyone.

Unless you're a Unity master that is. But that is not for beginners.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Best Program for new Devs? 2016-01-25 10:20:04

i vote for Unity3D, is easy and it has a free version, also unity 5 has remove all restrictions from version 4 (lights, shaders, post-process effects .....)

go for it, is really easy

Response to Best Program for new Devs? 2016-01-25 17:24:32

At 1/25/16 10:20 AM, daimaku wrote: i vote for Unity3D, is easy and it has a free version, also unity 5 has remove all restrictions from version 4 (lights, shaders, post-process effects .....)

go for it, is really easy

Thanks man, I have begun using Unity Thank you to the both of you who helped me out on this thread. <3