00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How can i beat brutal legend???

1,281 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How can i beat brutal legend??? 2016-01-01 07:20:56

What's the best strategy against the last boss for the stage battle?
i always get beaten down by his troops before i can get to him.

Thanks all.

Response to How can i beat brutal legend??? 2016-01-01 13:52:59

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to How can i beat brutal legend??? 2016-01-01 17:55:15

The final stage battle to me was pretty hard. What you need to do is go back throughout the world and get as many of the upgrades you can. All the songs, All the extra side missions and the best stuff for your Deuce.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to How can i beat brutal legend??? 2016-01-01 23:24:55

I just recall that you need to drive up through the 2 wings either side of the map when you stun him or similar. The RTS sections aren't that hard really, just spam a little of everything and the big units while constantly destroying shit as your hero and making sure to attack his hero to keep him busy. I can't really think of anything outside of that since it seemed pretty straight forward.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How can i beat brutal legend??? 2022-03-26 03:57:05

At 1/1/16 11:24 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I just recall that you need to drive up through the 2 wings either side of the map when you stun him or similar. The RTS sections aren't that hard really, just spam a little of everything and the big units while constantly destroying shit as your hero and making sure to attack his hero to keep him busy. I can't really think of anything outside of that since it seemed pretty straight forward.

Only when we fight to win ourselves. We just won everything. Righteousness is an important factor that determines victory or defeat in the future. Good luck!

Response to How can i beat brutal legend??? 2022-03-28 14:18:22

At 1/1/16 07:20 AM, tncmedia wrote: What's the best strategy against the last boss for the stage battle?
i always get beaten down by his troops before i can get to him.

Thanks all.

git gud scrub

BBS Signature