Sheol. Up for working on this? 2015-12-27 10:16:59
Alright. Putting this image here, it's a really badly drawn storyboard. But here's how it goes.
This is meant to be a fighting game a la Street Fighter, the setting is in, say, 1st century B.C. To explain the frames:
1. Person (who is Jewish) wakes up in this unknown place asking where he is.
2. He collects himself together.
3. An unknown messenger comes to greet him, taking him by complete shock.
4. This messenger tells our protagonist that he is dead, and that he has wound up in Sheol, the land of the dead.
5. In order to get out of here, he has to fight the embodiments of evil (whatever they may represent e.g. wrath, envy, etc., etc.).
6. Protagonist contemplates this, and accepts the challenge with the hope of saving his soul.
So. Fairly simple concept I guess. I can contribute to music and background art and story writing, along with two other friends whose help I might enlist for these purposes -- they'll give me strong background knowledge. However, I will need an artist who can animate sprites or images, and a programmer. So, anyone up for this?