00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Last game you played/are playing?

751 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 03:44:19

Just a little thread for people to discuss games they currently are playing or just played. I don't know if one of these exists but it is not popular if there is.
I am currently playing 'Deus Ex - Human Revolution' I am really enjoying the combat but all the walking around the hub world is beginning to irritate me, but overall it's enjoyable. The last game i finished was Halo 3:ODST, it was alright. The combat was good and fluent, if a bit more difficult than other games in the series. what I didn't like was the large swathes of time it took between bits of real action, New Mombassa was not an interesting setting. My other dislike was how short it was, I finished it in about 8/9 hours but i reckon it can be done quicker. 6/10

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 09:14:27

I just picked up some indie Roguelite called Dungeon Souls. I'm having a lot of fun with it but it's probably just because I'm not dying every ten seconds.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 13:31:24

I picked up Command&Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, Red Alert 3, and Uprising yesterday.

So, I have been playing those. :v

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 13:55:31

I last played Donkey kong Land on the 3ds,It's less predictable than Donkey Kong Country.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 14:29:32

The Sims (original) Complete Collection

I wanted to test it on my new(ly acquired) 1920x1200 monitor, but panicked when recent Windows updates rendered the game unplayable.

I've since found a fix and am currently (re)playing it on my 1080p laptop instead.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 18:19:18

Persona 4. God damn I love that game.

BBS Signature

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-26 20:46:56

I can't even remember the last game I finished. The Binding of Issac Rebirth if that counts. The last actual game I played when it came out and completed is probably Bioshock Infinite. The last game I played was TF2 though.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-30 04:57:49

I am thinking about getting back into some poxnora

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-30 18:09:30

At 11/26/15 06:19 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Persona 4. God damn I love that game.

always loved 3 more but still an exceptional game.

I've been playing the everlasting fuck out of Fallout 4. Like honestly it doesn't get much better than that game. Vastly improved over 3 and New Vegas. Kinda gimped the RPG elements but the gunplay and action in general is phenomenal. But if I wanted a legitimate full on RPG, I'd play Fallout 1, 2, or Wasteland 2. As an action RPG it exceeds expectations.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-11-30 19:42:06

Fallout 4.

Holy shit, that game is amazing dude, I love the Fallout series. But the last game I tried to play Minecraft to test the game, have my opnion, and I liked the game.

Sig by: @UltraAusterity

BBS Signature

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-12-01 23:05:32

Megaman Legacy Collection

I never thought the day I would purchased all 6 titles in one pak... I played X3 numerous times and 7 but I really want to back to the original classics that started it all. I remember having a difficult time defeating that yellow blob.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-12-02 04:18:34

Waiting for Just Cause 3 to download it's update.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-12-02 15:52:57

I'm still a last gen guy, so I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and I just started Diablo 3 with a different character.

Response to Last game you played/are playing? 2015-12-03 12:33:04

I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics, a very funny turn-based strategy game.

BBS Signature