00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation Jam This Weekend!

4,227 Views | 20 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 14:03:44

The winners of Halloween will be announced really soon but I wanted to be sure everyone knows about the Sarcastic Animation Jam happening this weekend! Come by Friday at 5pm EST and look for @Dylan's post announcing the theme.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Any Animators looking for Va's can check out my Demo Reel! I would love to be apart of your animation! I will gladly do what you need for free!

My Demo Reel:

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 14:31:42

Dope on a rope

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 15:56:32

This sounds fun

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 16:13:50

Hi Guys!

Voice Actor available here if needed! Demos available on my page:

chrisrosewood's page

Paid or Non-Paid jobs accepted! Feel free to PM me or Skype me!

Looking forward to working with you guys! Let's make something awesome!

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 17:01:12

I din't get the part... 'come by 5pm EST...' is Tom referring to the thread/Forum?? or Is the event gonna be held in a venue??

Its all in the Design... Worship Design... cause its what matters, Muhaaahaaahaaa....haaa haa hee aa... hrmmm...

Sci

At 11/16/15 02:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: The winners of Halloween will be announced really soon but I wanted to be sure everyone knows about the Sarcastic Animation Jam happening this weekend! Come by Friday at 5pm EST and look for @Dylan's post announcing the theme.

oh boy I hope to make a MUCH better submission than last year

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 18:50:44

At 11/16/15 05:01 PM, ShadeMachine wrote: I din't get the part... 'come by 5pm EST...' is Tom referring to the thread/Forum?? or Is the event gonna be held in a venue??

he's referring to a forum/news post. 5pm est is just when i announce the themes and the jam officially starts, no need to go anywhere other than your compy and hit newgrounds.com

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 21:08:36

Alright! May give me an excuse to do some animating finally.

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-16 23:21:44

Did somebody say jam? I really love jam.

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-17 08:39:39

At 11/16/15 04:32 PM, KingiOgh wrote: Yes, but the participants receive money?

Please, leave your message to my post.

If you have rev-share enabled on your account you can generate ad revenue, beyond that there is no prize money in this event.

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-17 08:40:42

At 11/16/15 05:01 PM, ShadeMachine wrote: I din't get the part... 'come by 5pm EST...' is Tom referring to the thread/Forum?? or Is the event gonna be held in a venue??

At 5PM EST this Friday, @Dylan will make a blog post announcing the theme. You just have to check his page here on the website.

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-17 15:25:42

Congrats on such a great time, hope all is good.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-17 16:39:21

At 11/16/15 02:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: The winners of Halloween will be announced really soon but I wanted to be sure everyone knows about the Sarcastic Animation Jam happening this weekend! Come by Friday at 5pm EST and look for @Dylan's post announcing the theme.

Hell yeah, Dylan's the best! Hey, I had a question, if I were to think of suggestions about the site, where would I submit those? My suggestion was, although you've probably thought of this before, since we can now have the auras indicate what kind of creator we are, it'd be nice to organize favorites by aura, or job title in some way. I'd love to be able to flip through my favorite VAs or artists when I'm looking for something specific. Although the truth is I favorite a lot of people, so I've probably already handicapped my ability to use that feature.

BBS Signature

Not to sound like a lot of others on this forum, but if you need a versatile voice actor or script writer, I'm your man (unless you're not looking for a man, in which case I cannot help you. You'll have to find your not man by yourself).

Here's a link to my voice demo of silly voices if you're interested.

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-18 12:15:30

At 11/17/15 04:39 PM, SirUndead wrote: My suggestion was, although you've probably thought of this before, since we can now have the auras indicate what kind of creator we are, it'd be nice to organize favorites by aura, or job title in some way. I'd love to be able to flip through my favorite VAs or artists when I'm looking for something specific. Although the truth is I favorite a lot of people, so I've probably already handicapped my ability to use that feature.

This would be a nice sort feature to have on the favorites page... I'd also love to see a pie chart that gives an overview of the sort of people and content you favorite the most.

I'll make an entry of it in our system just so we have it noted!

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-18 12:21:03

At 11/18/15 12:15 PM, TomFulp wrote: I'll make an entry of it in our system just so we have it noted!

Thanks! Ugh, just noticed I said FAVORITE instead of FOLLOW. I'm sure you get what I mean though. The favorite creators.

BBS Signature

If making works like these make you happy, then, I'm proud of you, just never forget the struggles and mistakes you made along the way to get where you are. Don't even forget the chances you got and never took because those are lethal things. Learn from your mistakes and make way for the future.

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-18 12:27:08

At 11/18/15 12:22 PM, Master-Awesome wrote:
If making works like these make you happy, then, I'm proud of you, just never forget the struggles and mistakes you made along the way to get where you are. Don't even forget the chances you got and never took because those are lethal things. Learn from your mistakes and make way for the future.

For anyone confused about what this means - Master-Awesome wants Newgrounds to accept video uploads for non-animated content and we are currently keeping the focus on animation because the site isn't set up to handle the amount of content that would be uploaded if everyone shared their videos here.

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-18 14:16:01

At 11/18/15 12:27 PM, TomFulp wrote:
For anyone confused about what this means - Master-Awesome wants Newgrounds to accept video uploads for non-animated content and we are currently keeping the focus on animation because the site isn't set up to handle the amount of content that would be uploaded if everyone shared their videos here.

You're making a big mistake not accepting my let's plays with literally tens of fans

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Animation Jam This Weekend! 2015-11-18 17:08:49

At 11/16/15 02:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: ...but I wanted to be sure everyone knows about the Sarcastic Animation Jam happening this weekend!

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY knew about that.