00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Front Page Suggestion Thread

57,035 Views | 826 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-09 10:33:41

MORE METAL ON NEWGROUNDS, PLEASE GOD

He's a guy that recently has come back to Newgrounds and is a good friend of Jacob's (they were in a band together.)

So if you want more metal on Newgrounds, please do your part and either rate and/or follow him... I NEED THIS T.T

This production is REALLY strong???

Holy christ, I hope these guys keep doing what they're doing and keep outputting this quality because it's toooooooooooo good!

• Unpublished Submission

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-09 16:10:43

This masterpiece deserves a frontpage, even if it's just a remix of some video game music. This is truly a gift to Newgrounds.

Just another Aussie animator/artist/editor/voice actor. G'DAY, MATES.

YouTube

Twitter

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-10 13:09:32

I love cashu and their art, and I know they've been struggling in quarantine and can't wait to get out of their funk.

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-10 13:20:33

Kyuri08 is by far one of my favorite artists due to their dynamic lighting effects and ability to blend different colors across the canvas into an overall pleasing appeal. It looks like they've taken a step up in their approach to using special effects and hard-lined highlights to enhance their drawings.

I expect a lot from them in the future~

They're a bit busy from school and such, but they plan on opening up commissions in the second half of this year, so keep and eye out for that later on!

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-11 14:48:07

Kecchi has been doing stellar work through their character renditions and it's starting to get pretty impressive!

Really looking forward to whatever else they decide to output in the future!

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-13 03:54:32

TO THE FRONT PAGE WITH THIS ONE, YES

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-13 07:27:59

Moonshen is already a front page favourite but, y'know, for good reason, and this particular animation really got me asking how a person can just up and do this.

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-14 18:28:03

Hey this is pretty good:

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-15 16:41:27

It's Kidgalactus! He posted art! And it's good! He hasn't posted here in three months, this is an event!

Some quality content right here:

YouTube

Twitter

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-16 01:09:54

thank you so much <3

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-17 11:02:21

support dev button / itchio similar

YouTube

Twitter

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-17 17:31:58

Ayo my boy Xin back at it again with the Art Talks and he talks about titties https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/935014

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Come on down to Fulpstation, baby

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-18 12:27:17

This is an old one, but I found it hilarious. Please do throw it on the frontpage

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-18 17:49:21

This guy is much too talented??? He threw his sister's vocals on a really badass instrumental track of his that I was already very fond of, and now it's literally 2x better? I'm astounded by this guy.

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-19 11:32:56

If you've ever played Cyber VA1-HallA and became immersed into its soundtrack, then you understand just how skillfully MrSnuggles enveloped that addicting atmosphere-persona and why it should be celebrated to hit such a distinct, and groovy, niche!

I f*cking LOVE it ~!

i see you

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-20 23:15:30

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-24 16:31:03

I missed this while looking at my feed yesterday, which is a shame because it's really dang nice.

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-25 06:15:37

I think this track is great and deserves more recognition. It has an urban feel mixed with a nature vibe that have great contrast with each other. The beat and lead pieces are on point, and never leave one feeling bored. Very crisp, clear, and all around awesome!

I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!

Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2020-05-26 20:39:41

Bro, WHAAAAATTTT ???

Doesnt Joel realize that originality is supposed to be a hard thing to create??? Geezus, this man's power level is off the f*cking charts....

....and I love it T.T