00:00
00:00

Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS!

11,008 Views | 42 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-04 19:35:32

I was planning on going to Ottawa, actually. I don't have any classes on Thursday and might be able to get a pass for Friday if I ask my profs nicely enough, so I should be able to get to the NG screening at the very least.

Lookin' forward to it.

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-04 23:08:56

Might be. I haven't booked anything, nor got a plane ticket. I normally plan international trips out about a month in advance XD
It's okay though, I'm going to some local events in Ohio, like the OGDE.

Animate or go home

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-04 23:13:07

At 9/4/15 09:49 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/3/15 10:23 PM, CrabbWalker wrote: NOOOOOO!!! And I was considering going up to the Ottawa festival! Would've been awesome to meet the creator of NG! (0.0)
Is it too late to still go?

Might be. I haven't booked anything, nor got a plane ticket. I normally plan international trips out about a month in advance XD
It's okay though, I'm going to some local events in Ohio, like the OGDE.

Animate or go home

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 08:05:54

I suggested a DragonCon meet up years ago and everyone laughed at me....

I'd be there.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 12:38:02

At 9/3/15 04:06 PM, TomFulp wrote: Fan Art Challenges

What indie games would you like to see a fan art challenge for?

has shovel knight been done? rad game

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 15:35:43

At 9/4/15 06:55 PM, megacharlie159 wrote: @TomFulp I wanted to have some kind of premiere of the new Stretchyman episode when its done but idk where. You have any ideas?

Do you mean a real life premier at physical location, or a web premier?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 15:37:32

Real life :D Where would a good place to do that be? Maybe somewhere between you and me?

Buy some merchandise from Stretchyman! Click Here

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 15:37:58

At 9/4/15 07:35 PM, SuperBastard wrote: I was planning on going to Ottawa, actually. I don't have any classes on Thursday and might be able to get a pass for Friday if I ask my profs nicely enough, so I should be able to get to the NG screening at the very least.

Lookin' forward to it.

Hope to see you there! The screening is Thursday night, I might not be around on Friday since I'll be doing Ottawa tourist stuff. We might have a meetup Friday night though.

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 15:41:24

At 9/5/15 08:05 AM, ForNoReason wrote: I suggested a DragonCon meet up years ago and everyone laughed at me....

I'd be there.

Sorry :(

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-05 16:05:21

@TomFulp Real life :D Where would a good place to do that be? Maybe somewhere between you and me?

Buy some merchandise from Stretchyman! Click Here

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-06 01:56:17

What of MAGfest in February 2016? As much as I'd like to spread the good word of NG and meet up with a lot of other that may be NG'ers attending, I'm now incredibly hesitant this year as the opportunity for free hotel accommodations for registered volunteers has just passed (though volunteers will still get other perks like free registration fee and T-shirts with enough hours pulled).

BBS Signature

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-06 14:30:08

I will be there for the Ottawa screening and meet up for sure. Thanks for the invite :)

Response to Airscape Art Results, MEETUPS! 2015-09-06 14:58:56

At 9/6/15 01:56 AM, mohawkade wrote: What of MAGfest in February 2016? As much as I'd like to spread the good word of NG and meet up with a lot of other that may be NG'ers attending, I'm now incredibly hesitant this year as the opportunity for free hotel accommodations for registered volunteers has just passed (though volunteers will still get other perks like free registration fee and T-shirts with enough hours pulled).

I should probably attempt MAGfest again, need to see if they'd be up for another NG panel two years in a row.

BBS Signature