00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Newgrounds unblocked at school

2,479 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Finally! Newgounds is unblocked at my school! I have long waited for this moment. Now if only we could get it unblocked at libraries and other such places. Any thoughts about this?

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 11:08:10

At 8/13/15 10:53 AM, saqwert wrote: Aw shit dog, now you can finally watch bee movie hentai all day

Awwww yeahhhhh!

I remember, back in middle school, I used to log onto NG to deposit my daily experience points everyday. Then, one day, the school blocked the site, but they eventually unblocked it for reasons unknown.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 11:43:11

At 8/13/15 08:39 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Finally! Newgounds is unblocked at my school! I have long waited for this moment. Now if only we could get it unblocked at libraries and other such places. Any thoughts about this?

YES! NOW YOU CAN ENJOY HENTAI IN THE CONFORT OF YOUR CLASSROOM!

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 14:38:39

About damn time.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 15:19:49

its called a VNC host and client

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 15:41:07

I wish I were back in school now.

I'd be playing some hentai full blast.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 20:30:13

Ah how many children would think they were cool and edgy to play Pico's School back in school on some shitty flash website which stole it and other games from Newgrounds, and how when I asked them absolutely none of them knew about the actual website they came from.......

I'd say nothing of value was lost with having the website banned from those idiots.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 20:38:42

I went to the library in my city the other day and tried to access Newgrounds. Needless to say it was blocked, so I asked the lady at the desk if it were possible to grant permission to a site for the purpose of forum conversation and she asked "I can try, what's the website called?" When I told her "Newgrounds" I heard a few chairs at a few computers move around behind me like they were trying to look at me.

I think there are more NGers than I thought.

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-13 23:25:40

At 8/13/15 08:39 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Finally! Newgounds is unblocked at my school! I have long waited for this moment. Now if only we could get it unblocked at libraries and other such places. Any thoughts about this?

I had many chances to go on it in 8th grade, never did, I was afraid i'd get caught writing about how miserable I was.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds unblocked at school 2015-08-14 05:21:58

At 8/13/15 08:38 PM, PussyShark wrote: I think there are more NGers than I thought.

They were most likely trying to see if you were a 13 year old kid or a 30 year old NGer, fucking hypocrites is what they are, i bet you that some of them still come to see hentai.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature