00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,890 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:19:37

At 6/16/04 10:17 PM, playdeadonline wrote:
At 6/16/04 09:44 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote:
Oh well, out of over 500,000 people a few have to die sooner or later.
i'm sure that more than one of us die every day, but livecorpse's story is something else, its so sad and fucked. i never knew him, i wish i did though.

hmm.....someone dying in a school shooting or an accident it sad.
Commiting suicide because you dont want to face the consequences is a cowardly act.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:22:10

At 6/16/04 10:19 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
Commiting suicide because you dont want to face the consequences is a cowardly act.

ok its just fucked

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:22:37

omg adam livecorpse fulton i luv u man ur da greatest i hope u get into teh heven! omg takin ur live isnt not teh wya to slove ur prblems! seriuslie i hope u R IP

-more than half the idiots here

shut up shut up shut up you morons, learn to type/spell and don't write a damn post unless you really have something to say, unless you have a damn good reason why anyone should attempt to read your terrible grammar, shut the hell up. and you christians/anyone else who believes in "god" shut the hell up too. You guys make the damn thing worse by going on about how, oh man adam shouldn't take his own life it's the greatest gift god gave him! F that, his mom and dad fornicated and he was the result, he didn't descend from the heavens, none of you did, you're all wrong and all of you should shut the hell up. The only people that should even post in any forum should have something informative or interesting or original to say, and if you are expressing grief do so in your profile or your sig, but don't just put R.I.P. Livecorpse, because that is not informative, interesting or original. And don't start bitching at me because I'm telling everyone what they don't want to hear, it's the damn truth and it's right. In conclusion, Shut up.

-Turalain

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:23:00

Well, everyone has to deal with death sooner or later, its just too bad when its sooner.

I never knew Livecorpse. I do however remember his rise in the portal. He started submitting flash entry after flash entry, they almost never seemed to end. One after another I remember thinking to myself "these flashes can't be good, he submits two every day." Evidently everyone else agreed, for he got a couple turds of the week.

But like every other successful person he just kept doing what he'd always done and eventually people realized that his flashes weren't the result of horrible drawing, but closer to artistic prowess. Around this point I actually started to watch his flash movies.

I didn't know him as a person, but it seems that everyone here who did had nothing but kind words to say about his character and personality. I think that says something.

The only people you see flaming him are people who don't really know anything about what happened, or anything about Livecorpse in general. Their posts are rife with inaccuracies, hate, and a false impression that watching his flash, reading his posts and crapping all over him makes them know him well enough to do so.

Its sad when people die, nobody here can deny it. I don't even need to ask "what if it was someone close to you?" for two reasons; It wasn't and eventually it will be and the question will answer itself.

For those who have said they hate people for what they've said I say to you: Bullshit. How can you ever ask someone else not to hate someone based on the examples of them you've seen online when you are doing the exact same thing yourself?

I suggest people respect Adam Christopher Fulton's departure. If not for his life just for the fact that it was a lost life in general. I know I respect him in both ways, but more for the general loss because I never knew him.

He had AIDS, he had money trouble, he has suicidal thoughts, he turned to drugs and alcohol to help clear things up (they never do). He stabbed his neighbor, he shot a cop, and he didn't even have the clarity of mind to understand the immediate implications of his actions. that sucks.

Of course he felt remorse afterwards, eventually everyone does. I do now.

Sleep easy Adam, I don't understand but I don't have to.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:24:01

HURRAH!!!!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:25:12

At 6/16/04 10:24 PM, BladeGunner wrote: HURRAH!!!!

awesome, you're freekin' awesome. that was awesome.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:25:42

P.S. I was referring to Turralin's post

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:32:45

At 6/16/04 10:25 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
P.S. I was referring to Turralin's post.

and I was in reference to your post, with sarcasm because of the lengthy post I posted about meaningless posts.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:36:34

This kind of maks you think. If you have the mind to kill yourself then it means that no better option can be found. A world of misery ended with a single bullet...All I can say is that I hope he's in a better place now. And may no problem ever breach his resting soul. :'(

R.I.P
LiveCorpse
May no manner
of disturbance
ever break your
sanctuary

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:38:49

turalin, shut the fuck up, you have no say in what pple should write in here. Hey, pple have opinons too, and just because you hate what you hate doesnt mean you can come in here and start arguing at pple cause of there post or thread.

SHUT the FUCK up Turalin

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:41:44

Blessed are the meek.
May you in find the peace in the sweet hereafter that you were deprieved during your time with us.
Please rest in peace, Livecorpse.

I didn't know Adam but was shocked to see we were the same ages. I've had more than my share of tragedy and bad luck in my day. I think the only real difference between me and him was that I had certain advantages that he probably did not -- a nurturing family that was well-off financially.

Chaotic as his life was, what does disturb me greatly is the news reports I have read about Adam. In them he was regarded as nothing more than a savage criminal with neither a heart nor a soul. From what I am reading of him he had both. Add to this that he was yet only 22 years old -- no longer a boy but not yet a man -- and I strongly feel that Adam was more like a victim than a perpertreator. I wish that the media had at the very least acknowledged this perspective.

Then again, a society that had been known for its emapthy or its mercy likely never would have driven Adam to doing what he has done.

Farewell.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:42:05

It's amazing how quick one life can disappear...But what's more amazing is the turning of events that occurs before the life evaporates. LiveCorpse..He did try really hard, and he did release some of his problems on his movies...Look at them and see why, I've been scanning them. R.I.P LiveCorpse.

It's nice to see that the NG community feels great remorse..n_n

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:43:27

At 6/16/04 10:38 PM, Roy_Salinas wrote: turalin, shut the fuck up, you have no say in what pple should write in here. Hey, pple have opinons too, and just because you hate what you hate doesnt mean you can come in here and start arguing at pple cause of there post or thread.

SHUT the FUCK up Turalin

that's right, it's not just me, READ THE FORUM RULES.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:48:02

turilan my post was meaningless too but you had your opinion and I had myne, so we both should shut the fuck up.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:49:05

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: And on that note i want to apologize to (Officer Jode Derickson[Hendrickson?]) for shooting him.

For four years the man has served the tucson police department, and in a routine investigation, the man gets shot by a lowlife psychotic.

one question for yall; if Adam didn't even know the cops' actual surname, how in the world did he know that he served four years in the tucson police department?

there's something fishy about those two letters.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:50:00

I knew not LiveCorpse nor his work for being new but i still wish him peace. I also hope that he has found atleast some happyness in the world in which the living can not follow. R.I.P LiveCorpse.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:53:02

I honestly want to thank teh Fulps for making sure that LC's memory got the attention it deserved.

R.I.P. Adam Fulton

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:53:56

im sorry if my post insults or results in the general flaming of this topic towards me but i've just read the whole topic and i would like to say a few words both in the general respect and defense of adam's reputation. also if you like to flame for religious reasons, i am a roman catholic. light me up bitches! (grabs fire hose)

remember there were two other ppl dying next to jesus and one truly had regretted his sinful acts and told that to jesus, and he was forgiven and is now with god and all in heaven.

suicide may be considered a bad thing in most cases but adam was also sorry for killing himself. therefore he will be in the better area of his beliefs.

all of this hating towards him for his acts against other human beings could of been prevented by himself but also could of been prevented by others as well, im not saying everyone could of stopped his death but the guy that got poked with the knife could of just stayed out of his house. the natural human instinct when it comes to a situation with a cop (possibly holding a life threatening object at you) is self preservation, which is what he did,

some other people said that he could of surrendered, i dont think so myself, after striving to preserve his own life with the shot the police were shooting at him, if he stopped he would of been dead any way.

he knew if he got caught he would get Aids from some big black guy named bubba and suffered for the rest of his life, also some ppl say he would of gotten away with community service and house arrest, for one thing, this event happened in his own house so that wouldnt really help and another is there were alot more charges involved in this, two charges of assault, assaulting a police officer, if the drunk neighbor got a good enough lawyer or pushed it enough he could of gotten attempted murder, he also said he wasnt exactly a clean individual so he could of gotten hit for possesion and having it in his system, and all of those are just off the top of my head, and im only 14. he could of gotten at least 5 years of being someones bitch with all that on him, as well as a shit load of civil cases from the officer and neighbor, thus ruining his financial life.

these mental problems can lead to suicide, trust me i know about both suicide and mental problems im an avid man of both items of discussion. (im not dead my friends have... partaken in things of that nature) and sometimes people can think the world will become a better place without them, and have nothing to lose, and dont say i need help because i already have 2 shrinks and they havent come up with a good reason for me to end it, (and flamers on this site wont either) you are the sane people who have never been on the other side of the line in this life of ours, people like him know suicide is bad, but things do sway our judgement, like a mental problem. he wasnt drunk when he ended his life, it was three days after he got drunk with the neighbor. so on that note i hope these people that have flamed the life of a man that lived his life exactly as it was supposed to happen will think about what they have said, because if this happened then it was meant to happen and theres nothing we can do about it but learn from it.
thank you for reading,
Mike
P.S. rest in peace adam, you have changed the lives of myself and many others through this, may you enjoy your eternity with the utmost happiness and joy

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:54:47

I never new the guy. He seem to have so many troubles in his life. He comited a mistake, we all do and he was smart enough to recognize this.
I hope God takes pitty on his soul and gurd him.
Rest in Peace

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:55:54

At 6/16/04 09:24 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote: Those news stories make the guy out to be a freakin psycho murderer that prowls the streets.

and thats exactly wut i think about him

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:05:34

Good bye Livecorpse, Rest in Peace.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:06:05

Umm well i never knew the guy, or really anyone on the site, but this is terrible. I was at one point suicidal and i know how it can be. I scratched a small hole into my hand once and i will live with the scar forever. But this isnt about me, its about this guy, who i dont know. I feel terrible for him, for whats happend, and how things ended up. I guess all i can really say is that i am sorry. I am sorry for his friends and family, i am sorry for the cop he shot, but atleast he knew that he was wrong, and mayby ending his life wastnt right, but i would have done the same thing if i was him, probobly even before this whole mishap. anyways i guess, like i said, is i am sorry, i feel for him and his loved ones. Although i am not religious, i hope he is in a better place now.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:09:33

i never knew LC, but i enjoyed his work from what i saw, and those emails tugged on my heart

RIP LiveCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:17:15

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote:

I have/had no other choice. This is the end for me, my time to finally rest in peace. I love you all more than words can express.
-Resting in Peace
Adam Christopher Fulton

poor guy, that's really sad.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:22:10

At 6/16/04 10:48 PM, Roy_Salinas wrote: turilan, blah blah blah.

that's right roy, but you know what, I'm not gonna argue with you, for I see that you enjoy steve vai and yngwie malmsteen therefore you must not be a dumbass.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:22:33

Woah, that's weird, hard to believe really.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:24:37

At 6/16/04 10:55 PM, wiggerandproud wrote:
At 6/16/04 09:24 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote: Those news stories make the guy out to be a freakin psycho murderer that prowls the streets.
and thats exactly wut i think about him

You are a fool and an ignorant bastard to say that about someone whom you have no understanding of

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:25:08

Damn thatz insane I'm from Tucson, AZ. Is anyone else?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:33:02

Gheeze, 2004 seems like the year of death for Newgrounds Flash Artists...

Rest in Peace

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 23:33:15

There.