00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,928 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:38:42

I didn't know the guy, but he sounds like a dildo. However, other than the drugs, knifing the guy, shooting the cop, and just sounding like a general pussy, I bet he was a great guy.

Love,
Nathan

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:44:59

At 6/16/04 08:38 PM, KingClock wrote: I didn't know the guy, but he sounds like a dildo. However, other than the drugs, knifing the guy, shooting the cop, and just sounding like a general pussy, I bet he was a great guy.

Love,
Nathan

People like you really piss me off. Maybe you didn't realize he was DRUNK, you idiot.

Karma will get you someday. It's never good to trash the dead. If you don't believe in ghosts, maybe you should start.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:46:11

It's really sad what happened, I never knew him but his flash was good.

Rest In Peace LiveCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:46:41

So it's official, he actually did die. I'm not sure just what to say, considering I was such a dick about the subject in Mangor's topic.

I was niether his enemy nor his friend, so I don't exactly have very many sentiments I can direct toward this page for his memory. I'll just say this; I hope he feels it better to be wherever he is now, as opposed to being here on Earth.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:55:08

I spoke to him on aim (once or twice), he never seemed quite right, but I guess that it doesn't matter, he is dead. WOW! The things that life does to you, I think that he may have had a point when he killed himself, but then yet maybe he could have pled insanity.

In the end, all's we have is a dead fugitive (who in many ways, is no different then the rest of us.) I don't know why he QUOTED NIN, I hope that they don't get any shit for this tragedy.

The thing that worries me is, is that as we speak, HE is BURNING IN HELL for taking his life. I hope that this is one of those cases where god forgives and forgets, but at the same time maybe an eternity in hell is a fair payment for what he did.

As fucked up as this all sounds, I think that he is burning in hell, and believe that is god's right to make sure that he does. HE PUT THAT SHIT IN HIS SYSTEM, HE STABBED THAT MAN, AND HE SHOT THAT COP!!! They would have given him the chair, it's amazing how those can do the crime, but can't do the time.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:58:45

That's too bad... it seems like he "pulled a Kurt Cobain" in one part of his suicide letter: " like to play like I don't have much empathy, but truth is i have too much. for some reason i give a damn about other people. And on that note i want to apologize to (Officer Jode Derickson[Hendrickson?]) for shooting him." In Kurt's letter he also talked about having too much empathy. I wonder if this is a coincidence or not.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:06:41

At 6/16/04 08:48 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Meh sounds like he didnt have any other choice. People can say "no never do suicide" but face it, that was really his best choice upon everything else he could have done. RIP man.

Suicide is never a good choice, no matter what your situation is. If he had just given himself up right when the cops showed up, he probably would have wound up with a light sentence (like public service, or a trip to court ordered detox trip). He just made worse for himself by running.

At 6/16/04 08:55 PM, rageclock wrote: The thing that worries me is, is that as we speak, HE is BURNING IN HELL for taking his life. I hope that this is one of those cases where god forgives and forgets, but at the same time maybe an eternity in hell is a fair payment for what he did.

Take it from me; now is definitly not the time to be saying things like that.

HE PUT THAT SHIT IN HIS SYSTEM, HE STABBED THAT MAN, AND HE SHOT THAT COP!!!

Yea, and they (the neighbor and the cop) lived. He would have gotten brought up on assault charges, hardly worth a death sentence.

And here I am defending someone I didn't know. Go figure.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:08:35

I feel bad for him. He had no other choice and had to kill himself....

But what pisses me off is even if you are drunk that dosent make it ok do to stupid shit. Ive been trunk times a plenty and i can still control myself.But then again he did have mental problems.....I dident know him but i feel bad for him

RIP livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:11:16

I'm sorry. He stabbed a guy, he did drugs, he shot a cop, he was generally a pussy, and he was a DRUNK. Like I said, I didn't know him.

I'm scared of ghosts! Oh no!! They'll get me! Rip my eyes from their sockeys, they will. Perhaps I'll even burn in Hell, get destroyed by Shiva, be punished by the Rule of Three, or Buddha will frown upon me and I'll never find enlightenment.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:20:45

My God.....

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:21:40

Drugs and alcohol destroy another life. Rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:23:15

At 6/16/04 08:44 PM, AngelisNoctum wrote:
At 6/16/04 08:38 PM, KingClock wrote: I didn't know the guy, but he sounds like a dildo. However, other than the drugs, knifing the guy, shooting the cop, and just sounding like a general pussy, I bet he was a great guy.

Love,
Nathan
People like you really piss me off. Maybe you didn't realize he was DRUNK, you idiot.

Not to be an ass, but allow me to play devils advocate here for a second and say that being drunk is not an excuse for anything.

I'm not saying I agree with that guy, but c'mon man, it's not as if someone put a gun to his head and said "If you don't drink, I'll fucking kill you."....

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:24:54

Those news stories make the guy out to be a freakin psycho murderer that prowls the streets.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:25:01

I read the message, and it's pretty sad. I kinda enjoyed this guy's flash submissions, and it sounds like he was actually a really nice person. I think the man in the NG tank should sit up at half mast today, and for a while. *sighs* will there be a memorial flash submission? I'm just wondering.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:25:25

I'm probably late with this but

At 6/16/04 04:28 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: No, dieing is not self inflicted, dieing had some form of respect to it, what he did was kill himself, which means he doesn't want to be respected, so i won't show any, He is no better then Hitler, but I don't see any "HITLER SUICIDE" threads

ok, I was gonna read all the posts before replying to any of them, but this one just got me so fuckin pissed I could no longer contain myself.. let me start off by saying YOUR AN IGNORANT, SELF CENTERED PIECE OF HUMAN FILTH! You talk of respect, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF RESPECT! By saying this man was no better than Adolf Hilter you have just shown UTMOST disrespect to ALL of Hitlers victims!
I wish I could force you to watch how jews where forced to shovel loads upon loads of dead bodies upon trucks, untill they finally went mad and where killed themselves. How they where forced to pull the filled teath out of their friends and families dead mouthes.. Your respect means NOTHING because you dont know what respect means and you deserve no respect because you dont show any where it is due.
Just take your radical-christian ass back to your church and go pray for forgiveness you worthless piece of shit.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:35:40

Damn.
That shit made me cry.
RIP Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:38:34

Its a shame he's gone but how were the new flashes submitted under his name if he was dead? Anywho the first thing he said to me was he hated my site and that it sucked. :-(

He left one positive review response out of all the bad things he said to me. It was a very stupid move to kill yourself over that. Lesson kids:

1. Don't be an asshole
2. Don't drink
3. Don't stab your friend who is drunk with you
4. Don't shoot a cop unless you're legally insane

R.I.P. Livecorpse

While he will be missed I don't feel much sympathy, call me crazy.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:40:26

[B]At 6/16/04 08:38 PM, KingClock wrote:[B]
[I]: I didn't know the guy, but he sounds like a dildo. However, other than the drugs, knifing the guy, shooting the cop, and just sounding like a general pussy, I bet he was a great guy.

Love,
Nathan[I]

...and you sound like a general dick.

Rest in peace, LiveCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:42:51

I didn't even notice this thread until 10 mins ago.

I still can not get over the fact that what happened is true.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:44:14

At 6/16/04 09:42 PM, SouthPhillyGangsta wrote: I didn't even notice this thread until 10 mins ago.

Its weird how quick this one blew up but how slow the one about Tom not knowing if it was true went. Oh well, out of over 500,000 people a few have to die sooner or later.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:47:12

We will remember you Adam. You were a good guy and a great friend.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:48:13

At 6/16/04 06:07 PM, Fire-STarter wrote: well since Tom posted it it means we should say the final goodbyes...

Lifecorpse, you've meant something to everyone in one way or another, i hope whatever you believed will see you had a harsh life and see you really were a good person

oh ye he meant something to you alright, that's why you called him "Lifecorpse".............................anyway i respect the guys work and believe that suicide is no way for anyone to go but can people please stop givin it the old "you will be missed....blah blah, i feel sad" shit.......seriously its poor news that another human being has died in poor circumstances but dont go givn sob stories.........not tryin to sound like a dickhead but half the ppl here probably knew absolutely nothing of his existence(see above qoute)...........anyway as i said earlier, i respect him as an artist and feel sorry that any1 had to resort to suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:49:47

Omg did someone actually die? That is sad...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:56:11

I had no idea...at first I thought he was just struck by a car or died of an illness, then when I heard it was suicide I thoght he was a kid gone bad...then when I saw the fact that he shot a cop I began to lose my remorse and replace it with hatred, but now that I know the full story I understand. Yea, suicide is never the right choice, but I am onyl here saying this, and I could never imagine the terror he lived with. I pray for him, his family, and the officer in this case of the wrong place, wrong tiMe. :(
RIP livecorpse-like your name you shall not die.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 21:58:55

Here is what I have to say about this,
Adam Futon was a pycho, even he said it. He had his problems and so do we. but adam was a guy who never settled his problems and went to talk to a close friend or a relative. Adam futon kept to him self and did nothing about it. Ya in this world you have assholes and dicks, but fuck them. Adam could of easily ignored them and let it slide, but no, adam had to keep that anger towards them. Thats what made adam crazy.

I say adam could of prevented all of this, even his stupid problems, shit man everyone has problems. adam was no different. Adam took his anger through flash and made him crazy. The music adams listen to also made him more pycho.He cause the problems of others and his own. The lyrics in the bands he listen to were not good advice, and caused him to do the opposite of good, made him think wrong, they fucked him up, practically brain washed him.

If you read the letters and the web-site, it states he was crazy and music fucked him up, and how taking matters in your owns hands was the wrong way to go about it. Adam could of slap the dumb bitch neigbor for being nosy.

Adam is in hell burning right now and finding out that there is a god and devil, heaven and hell. I bet right now in hell, buring and screaming he should of changed his life around. he dis-owned god.

Adam Futon
R.I.P

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:13:09

At 6/16/04 09:49 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Adam is not burning in Hell.

Anyone who has talked to him would know that he was a good person with good intentions. He tried his best, but mental and financial problems combined with some bad luck and social problems led to a terrible situation resulting in his unfortunate suicide.
He was not a criminal... he was an honest man trying to get back on his feet, but it just didn't work out right for him.

Once again, RIP Adam :(

Im mostly athiest....but even if he was a good person in life...suicide is the only sin god wont forgive (if he is real).

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:13:51

At 6/16/04 04:41 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I know he won't make any, him along with others like him only feel the need to show respect when they are in front of Tom Fulp.

ARE EYE PEE ADAM FULTON
Sure he made some horrific mistakes, but hey he was a great guy when I knew him.

Well I didn't know him, I just talked to him over aim.

Well actually that was only once.

Well I saw some of his movies.

Okay I only saw Gay Mario, but that was good.

Oh wait, no it wasn't.

Well shucks.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:14:21

At 6/16/04 09:58 PM, Roy_Salinas wrote: I say adam could of prevented all of this, even his stupid problems, shit man everyone has problems. adam was no different. Adam took his anger through flash and made him crazy. The music adams listen to also made him more pycho.

One helluva first post Roy. Let's all welcome him!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:16:08

At 6/16/04 10:14 PM, PhoenixJ wrote: One helluva first post Roy. Let's all welcome him!

Sarcasm detector functioning at 100%.

I hope.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 22:17:41

At 6/16/04 09:44 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote:

::Oh well, out of over 500,000 people a few have to die sooner or later.

i'm sure that more than one of us die every day, but livecorpse's story is something else, its so sad and fucked. i never knew him, i wish i did though.