00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,910 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-11 17:19:39

God Rest your soul LiveCorpes as a Jobcorps student myself i feel the pain that sleplessness can cause. im sorry you life ended the way it did and now from the tome of the holy gamer....

GAME OVER

Continue? <
Save?
Exit?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-12 04:36:24

LiveCorpse... It scares me as how much I can relate to you. Though you called yourself a coward. I'm much more of one then you ever were. Rest well.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-24 11:08:40

I was just browsing through the "Portal History"... I can't say anything... just...RIP Adam, hope your in a better place...

MURDOC - Thank you East525

Gamertag: PainAvalanche

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-25 01:52:45

At 7/24/07 11:08 AM, Demonator911 wrote: I was just browsing through the "Portal History"... I can't say anything... just...RIP Adam, hope your in a better place...

Yeah.
It's sad that he had to go that way. :(
It's also sad at how many idiots just come here spamming for the +1.
I can't imagine how he must've felt.. it's just terrible.. it has me on the verge of tears. D:
R.I.P. Adam.

Mea culpa.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-26 09:48:58

I have only heard of his alias 'Livecorpse'.

Until a while ago, I was reading the news section. Someone must have bumped this thread.

RIP, Adam.

This post is generated by human intelligence (or lack thereof).

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-28 04:45:49

Any news about PirateClock and her suicide yet?

Frankly, you bumped the topic which you could have left alone. Plus backseat modding. -Jade

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-30 03:37:29

hooray marijuana!!!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-07-30 13:36:30

At 7/30/07 03:37 AM, bobroolz wrote: hooray marijuana!!!

I just want to point out the time rely of about 3 years and still this thread is still getting hits

Secondly looking over the posts there is still much confusion and arguments among his actions- I don't take sides- he was drunk, no control over actions, but he did admit he was insane which did show signs of mental control over reason so he did have reason on his side before choosing death, exactly how rational no one knows. Shooting a person- bad for family and related of person, bad for Adam's case, bad for everyone in general. Stabbing a friend- he was drunk and staggering to gain control of himself so was his friend who didn't get the hint.

Point is there is no right or wrong, the world is not black and white nor gray so there really should not be sides to begin the argument in the first place..

Thirdly this is a topic of mourning if you didn't like the guy take it to another thread (hell start another tread called " Adam burn in hell"), but keep that stuff off this one- seriously would you like people at your moms grave criticizing her while you mourn?

But then again the site is situated in America so you do have every right to do so

anyway - RIP- 3 years later

There's a Method to my Madness

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-02 04:47:20

I remember reading this ages ago and never commenting it, I even have been reading it over and over again for a few weeks now. I can't get the similarities out of my head. His life reminds me of my own in some ways, I did my best to change though from my outlandish actions and now I like to think I am better, I hope I am.

LiveCorpse, you were great and you still are. You will live forever through everyone's memories' of you. RIP brother, I only hope you're in a better place.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-02 06:07:34

That really speaks

I feel like typing today...

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-02 10:35:09

wtf. we will missmyou adam.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-03 16:28:26

Even today, we morn your death, LiveCorpse.

My Signature pic is lamer than yours!

"...time travel and Hitlers are always a bad combination." -William Bazillion

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-03 16:31:06

At 7/30/07 03:37 AM, bobroolz wrote: hooray marijuana!!!

F@#k off, @$$hole.

My Signature pic is lamer than yours!

"...time travel and Hitlers are always a bad combination." -William Bazillion

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-05 19:43:50

I pride myself on being one of people who remember him submitting stuff and seeing him post around the boards...
Even if I was very young.

RIP

Thou shalt always honor TOAST

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-06 16:58:45

thanks fo postin

ha new signature!!!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-07 08:43:26

thanks

ha new signature!!!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-08 17:36:38

What is wrong with all you people on the top of this page? Cursing other people to hell and laughing at those who are trying to relate?

At some point in everyones life, there are times we must make hard choices. Sometimes we choose the right answer for the wrong reasons, and vice versa. This man had trouble through life, constantly on the breaking point. The reason that this story was posted was because it cleared the rumors of a bad joke. I feel the same as him sometimes, even considering suicide. But I am an ignorant coward. I would never be able to take my own life, and I would fear learning that there is a heaven and a hell. His legacy could teach us a lesson; no matter what happens, you just have to hang on. If you let fear take you over, you will start making mistakes. And it only takes one mistake for your life to turn into a living hell

To Adam Fulton
Livecorpse
R.I.P.
May you be remembered by friends and family.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-09 12:56:42

I think ill join you on that someones death is not something to make fun of.

Oh no you didn't...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-09 13:00:32

At 6/16/04 04:29 PM, Rebel40000 wrote:
At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell
I'll be sure to flame the topic dedicated to your death, you disrespectful little prick.

I think ill join you on that someones death is not something to make fun of. What you just said TheMeEvan is the equivalent of someone walking in, kicking over the coffin, opening it up, and spitting on his body. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

Oh no you didn't...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-09 18:04:59

I salute you, Livecorpse

LiveCorpse Suicide

Zelda Club :D

Sig done by Circle-Nine Studios

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-11 05:18:32

At 8/9/07 06:04 PM, Mighty-Samoan wrote: I salute you, Livecorpse

ditto

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-13 21:34:49

he got what he deserved

FUCK THE MODS! FUCK THE STARWARS HATERS!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-21 21:09:32

At 8/13/07 09:34 PM, Jedicommander wrote: he got what he deserved

and how the fuck would you know? he was around before your time kid.

sometimes adults have no other choice when faced with the prospect of living hell out each day behind bars.

i dont blame adam for what he did at the end of it all, because he could never go back to how he was before, at least now, he's at peace.

R.I.P. Adam Fulton.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-28 11:36:38

i was cring a little while reading this. Adam was probably confused and that why he decided to kill himself. RIP Adam Fulton. Everyone in Newground swill never forget you.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-30 04:57:47

You know, it's interesting, that even now, two or three years after his death, it can still have an impact on people. And after finally reading the news articles for the first time, I felt...disheartened, in all honesty, that they didn't understand him as we can in the news report. Maybe they did in the end, but in those reports I read...
*Sigh*
I wish someone had gotten the videos that they were showing images of, but I don't at the same time. Anyway, I just want to say thank you for sharing this with us when you did, Tom. He's been missed and will be missed.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-08-30 19:31:03

its so sad r.i.p livecorpse

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-09-01 16:22:05

thx

ha new signature!!!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-09-03 03:31:30

R.I.P that's all I got to say.

I don't know and don't care.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-09-03 14:46:50

this
guy
got
OWNT

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2007-09-13 17:19:20

Poor guy he had issues..but that letter he write did bring a tear to my eye but killing your self is not the way to handling things...

please don't take this the wrong way you guys but:

i respect what you guys are doing but he took the easy way out, He opted to kill him self rather than to face up to what he did.

R.I.P Adam