00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,790 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 14:42:29

i am very sad to say i never knew adam, but i have watched many of his works and i love them all. i will miss his style of animation greatly, and i wish him the best of luck in the next life.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 15:27:03

At 6/25/04 01:49 AM, Nemesis_LaTronchae wrote: hey nilm sence when are you a level 2 i think that baby with a lollypop suits you well

hey nemises_LaTronchae
that stupid i rock sighn suits you well.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 18:44:06

Alright people. In the situation that he was put into, many of you would have done the same thing. Rather than living a terrible life in prison, or starving on the streets, hes gone. And when you die, you die, sooner or later its gonna happen. And when a life like his is cut short, the world doesnt suffer. Many of you won't agree with what im saying here, because you automaticly dismiss me as being an ignorant asshole. Just think about it before you all get into your bitch fights.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 19:12:21

Well, I must say...........Im touched....That letter really started to make me cry. While i never liked Adam's Flash's (they really kinda suck (graphics and plot) but i always liked him as a person. Hope ya had fun man.....

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 20:41:38

hu, that was a good note, I was thinking of something simple for myself, but It works quite well, R.I.P, till the apocolypse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 21:01:45

I feel incredably sorry for him and his family but didnt he realize it was only a flesh wound?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 22:51:30

I feel bad about what happend to LIVECORSPE. I can only feel bad because I can write about stuff like this. I hope his friends and family with live on knowing that he loved them and they met the world to him. Best wishes to them and let LIVECORPSE live forever as a true member of NEWGROUNDS

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-26 23:01:53

At 6/25/04 02:33 AM, Nilm wrote: --_--, that was no grief, I feel no remorse for the idiot for killing himself, I was just trying to get an actual thinking soul that doesn't say "r.i.p Adam we will miss you". That seems to be you Rab, heh.

Never assume what's not in evidence, boy.

I DO hope he rests in peace.

Even though I feel he made a mistake in killing himself, he doesn't qualify as an idiot. Anyone with mental illness DOESN'T THINK RATIONALLY AND NORMALLY. To disdainfully label someone as beneath you because of this one deed, and to gleefully believe that you've found someone who shares your views, it's disgusting, though I don't think you're smart enough, or humane enough, to figure that out

Normal courtesy dictates that you show respect for the dead, at least in public, which you don't have the grace or humanity to do. You show respect because someone has died and it is a loss, and because there are those out there are feeling sad for the loss. You can hold feelings such as you do, but you do so privately. Why? Because that's what human beings with souls do.

And for the record...

RIP LiveCorpse. You will be missed, but not by one person.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 04:06:51

R.I.P.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 12:28:28

This is really shocking. I liked his flash, and thought he had some real talent... RIP.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 13:33:23

Wow what a looser. To bad hes rotting in the pits of hell. Thats darwinism for you (his life and death).

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 14:07:21

At 6/27/04 01:33 PM, XxKillSwitcHxX wrote: Wow what a looser. To bad hes rotting in the pits of hell. Thats darwinism for you (his life and death).

if ur just another dick trying to be funny, you should seriously be ashamed. The man KILLED himself. do you know what that is? that's when you're not alive anymore.

HE was a real live person, with a real live family, who is now in real, live pain. I can't believe the ASSHOLES that live in the world today.

He thought he had no choice. it was either die, or be raped. he was in a predicament, and chose the coward's way out. That's not criticism, either.

As for you, you're problablyu just a little dickhat eleven year old who thinks he's funny and still needs his mom to wipe his ass. I seriously feel sorry for people like you.

Rest In Peace, Adam.

You will be missed.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 15:25:30

nothing to say but R.I.P. a few post's up some one mentioned its only a flesh wound..... he shot a cop, HE SHOT A COP ... there is no mercy for that

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 15:31:20

Wow. It has taken me a while to respond to this because it kind of hits really close to the heart. It's really sad to see someone go like this, and though I didn't know Livecorpse, I still mourn for him. I wish he would have seen some sort of hope before he left this world and would have put his gun away. It's too late and too sad. RIP, my friend. I hope for peace for your family.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 16:58:59

hey nemises_LaTronchae
that stupid i rock sighn suits you well.

well at least my pic don't make me look like a jack-o the wack-o wannabie

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 17:52:58

At 6/27/04 03:25 PM, E11EVEN wrote: nothing to say but R.I.P. a few post's up some one mentioned its only a flesh wound..... he shot a cop, HE SHOT A COP ... there is no mercy for that

Yes, but regardless of who was shot, it's still aggravated assault, NOT murder, which is exactly my point.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 22:06:40

Man, sad to hear. It sucks when that shit happens. I fell sorry for the guy. I think I might have seen some of his work, but I'll check it out. Peace out.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 22:46:36

aw man that sux. i hate it when things like this happened. man im sry about everyone's loss who new him and even those who didn't. man... that really sux

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 22:48:49

At 6/27/04 03:25 PM, E11EVEN wrote: nothing to say but R.I.P. a few post's up some one mentioned its only a flesh wound..... he shot a cop, HE SHOT A COP ... there is no mercy for that

man you need to learn some respect for the dead and their family. i hope you burn in hell

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 23:13:23

Man, chill out a little. He was just trying to show respect for the guy. Also, he could have been forgiven of what he did, but this guy made a different choice.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-27 23:14:09

Shows he was a weak person…probably lied also. Why would he run from the police if he so called "poked" a person with a knife and why would he shoot a cop (he was barely in trouble). He must have been a psycho.

I give no sympathy to people that take there lives. I point and laugh and move on. Everyone dies and dying is funny. People make a big deal out of death but they never want to see death...it’s because most people are afraid of the death and the inevitable.

Why are people with no religion and no belief in God afraid (if there’s nothing in the end)...I wonder there’s nothing for them to fear but there still afraid.

I would like to make another point...when I die I don't want anyone to come to my funeral I’m not as important as Ronald Reagan so I must not deserve good funeral in the first place.

Why not celebrate the living. Not the dead...the dead are dead...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 01:00:30

At 6/21/04 01:56 AM, Ryu-Hayabusa wrote:
At 6/21/04 12:59 AM, Stoned_Gorilla wrote: what an idiot. what kind of moron shoots a cop anyways? you guys are acting like he is some sort of hero. who cares if he apologized and killed himself, only cowards kill themselves.

may he rot in hell.
fuck you asswipe if i met you in real life i would drop kick you

Hey I'll Help you on That and also Give you a Nice sturdy Ball bat to Crack his skull in With >:)

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 01:12:43

At 6/27/04 10:48 PM, theINFECTOR wrote:
man you need to learn some respect for the dead and their family. i hope you burn in hell

listen man what have u got to say.... its obvious that his family and every one who knew him is goin through tough times.... learn some respect ??? everyones life is a battle and there have been times that i have contiplated suiside but found a different path. Me burn in hell ... FUCK U!! u have no idea what he's been through an niether do i ... all we can do now is back his decision, it was his to make and we cant judge if it was wrong or not...... it may be right in ur eyes but to him it was the only way out...... try walking in his shoes buddyy

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 01:20:04

At 6/27/04 11:13 PM, KoRnoFreek89 wrote: Man, chill out a little. He was just trying to show respect for the guy. Also, he could have been forgiven of what he did, but this guy made a different choice.

kronofreek89 thanks for backin me.... u obviously understand

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 02:39:24

As i finishe dmy first movie(a sprite movie) I wrote a small tribute for him. Now and only now has it struck a deep wound in my heart. I never knew him but his story is so sad...I am unable to choke back my tears any longer.

R.I.P Adam...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 03:09:46

couldn't he have just pleaded insanity and be moved from prison for treatment?..... too late anyways. RIP

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 03:28:10

I don't believe that Livecorpse would have wanted any "fighting" in one of these things......

But if you REALLY WANT TO, then fine...go ahead....all you do is show how stupid you can be.

RIP Livecorpse
He will be missed.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 05:10:15

Well I never knew LiveCorpse, but It sounded like a very sad story, and I just wanted to pay my respecst and say R.I.P.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 05:10:50

I see the mass amounts of sorrowful replies, all these people that are saddened to hear of his ordeal and death, most of whom never even knew him, and it seems to prove that most people are generally good and care about things. Just the fact that things like this get to him. This isn't uncommon, though. Too many people die everyday that maybe didn't have to. I can't help but wonder if something would have been different if all of us had shown this care and concern beforehand; something that could have altered this.

His time is over, but there are others out there. So the next time you see that sad kid sitting by himself or herself, or that homeless person who's had it hard, maybe you'll take the time to be their friend? Seriously, you never know how much that one friend could change things.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 06:24:34

just to let you know pasta man i do not use other accounts i only have one. I am not on here everyday ad im not triing to raise anything with other accounts.

LiveCorpse Suicide