00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,731 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 07:23:21

At 6/22/04 01:29 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

Pathetic n00b.

Another idiot who chooses to use the word n00b. Guess what moron, it is spelled with an e and a w, not two o's you 1337 speaking geek.

As for the person saying anyone who sais that other people that say he should rot in hell lack empathy, that is true. I don't think he deserves that. I still think he is an idiot though. And that is undeniable. Great people in history were idiots. Suicide is a stupid option. I think it is partly society that has made him come to this decision, if not wholy societies fault. If he commited suicide over this, you know he would have done it anyways, just at a differant time if this whole situation did not happen.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 11:55:15

I don't know the whole story, so i can't comment on if he was an ok guy. But from what i have read, it seems suicide was his only option - discounting insanity in prison from sleeping disorders.
So i say rest in peace friend, for one of our own has fallen.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 13:20:31

I too have not seen any of his work but....Any lost of an NG member is bad. I say a tribute should be made in his honor. I mean we lost some members during 9/11 didn't we? Maybe we should make a section of the site dedicated to the members who have passed on to a better life.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 13:53:55

i do not think making a flash story is disrespectful but a great way to honour his memory. I would really like to see a flash movie .

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 14:02:09

i agree with domtuffy we should dedicate a section of the site to remember those that have past.anyways i think we should make the flash. i know im being pushy but think about it. He would want this. Flash movies and this site were his life. I think many people would enjoy seeing it.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 14:04:17

At 6/20/04 01:33 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
At 6/20/04 12:31 PM, NewbornVeteran wrote: a scenario
Flee and try and shoot anyone you can to accomplish the goal.

congratulations, you're officially a fuck wit

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 14:05:11

At 6/23/04 01:53 PM, arcaine87 wrote: i do not think making a flash story is disrespectful but a great way to honour his memory. I would really like to see a flash movie .

there was one, it was totally disgraceful

It's a shame we lost somebody so young

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 15:50:37

where is this movie i have never heard of it. When was it made.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 16:06:36

R.I.P. Livecorpse.
I'm assuming a lot of the Level 1 users in this thread with only a few posts are the same people with different accounts trying to extend it.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 16:27:22

Adam is an inoccent man, the native american's family should pay adam's family a considerble amount of compensation money for the agony that thier emotionlly unstable son caused them, i'll explain, the only reason adam ever stabbed the indian is because he entered adam's house against adam's will. as the e-mail tell us the indaian was mean and drunk, in simple language mean=violent=dangerous=death so according to this at any given time the indain could have gotten into an alcohol induced frenzy and damage adam's property or hurt and maybe kil adam himself.
only the indaian's "break-in" in to adam's house against adam's will gives him the right to kill him (private territory). so all-in-all it the indains fault. and the part about the police officer that he shot, that's just the aftermath of the emotion storm the indian caused. if adam would of just thought of this a painfull death would of been avoided.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 16:38:03

wow

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 17:02:26

I'd just like to say that you guys saying shit about Adam, you make me sick.
How you can sit there and say stuff like "I hope he's rotting in hell" when he was obviously just confused and scared.
I, for one, would like to pay my respects to him, although I never knew him personally.
Yes, I admit he did make some pretty big mistakes, but he deserves to at least be respected in death.
Just stop the shit, ok, it's not big, it's not clever, and Im sure it's not the right thing to do at a time like this.

RIP Adam, may God be with you.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 19:39:58

Suicide is the cowards way out..and really society is better off without him, think about it..what would he have become if he didnt commit suicide and was arrested, or just stayed on the streets, nonetheless this really got me down, I do feel sorry for him and hope hes better off wherever he may be.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 19:51:16

At 6/23/04 01:20 PM, Dom-Tuffy wrote:

:Any lost of an NG member is bad. I say a tribute should be made in his honor. I mean we lost some members during 9/11 didn't we? Maybe we should make a section of the site dedicated to the members who have passed on to a better life.

I think that this is a very good idea. If you don't mind, I would like to show this idea to those on the forums, seeing how many would support it. It would all be your credit, but I think that this is a good idea.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 20:05:41

Well I havent posted in a while but when i read this i was saddened, I have talked to livecorpse a few times on newgrounds and thought his movies were pretty funny, never really thinking he meant anything by the "Fun with sucide" or anything like that. Well, now that hes gone I would like to say, RIP Adam

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 20:16:19

thats crazy

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 20:24:00

I once posted a bbs post on me having ADD, and remember how LIVECORPSE responded to it, he told me to stop using my energy writing abusive reviews and use it for something positive. That was amongst all the other replies saying that I was an attention whore, and his help lightened up my day.

I remember giggling over his ! "$4,000,000" where he showed sonic jacking off to a pic of germaine over the spongebob music

I will miss him

rest corpse rest well.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 22:54:07

It is really quite sad how one mistake can really screw your life up i feel terrible having heard this story and it is even worse that i had to hear about such a tragic event after not having the internet to see this great website for months.... R.I.P. Adam Fulton a.k.a. Livecorpse i never knew you and i never will...rest in peace dude...may your soul, energy, and memories live on through your talented Flash...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 23:06:54

At 6/23/04 07:39 PM, PotatoeMan wrote: Suicide is the cowards way out..and really society is better off without him, think about it..what would he have become if he didnt commit suicide and was arrested, or just stayed on the streets, nonetheless this really got me down, I do feel sorry for him and hope hes better off wherever he may be.

Suicide is the cowards way out?

Have you ever lived with a suicidal person? No? Then you don't know anything! My father killed himself about 2 months ago and no, suicide isn't the coward's way out. He was depressive and only saw black in his last days. And that last day, something happened and it all clicked...

The same thing goes to Adam, So, even though you really feel sorry for him, you should really show more respect to him...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 23:11:42

Oh my, that's terrible. I've been so out of touch with NG I didn't realized this happened until now. This affects me too because LiveCorpse enjoyed some of my Flash movies and I enjoyed his equally. Such a tragedy.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-23 23:49:54

I take leave for a while and I come back to see this. I feel confused. It's definitely the first person I've seen live vicariously through his flash animations (not trying to be offensive here, just making an observational opinion within respect to LiveCorpse's flash).

I've always viewed LiveCorpse's animations as controversial. One moment, he makes an excellent flash, the next one being blammed without standing a chance. while not the best flash animator ever, he always had a very unique stye and originality in his drawings, and he also was very insistent on using audio portal submissions which he put to very good use.

While I have written some nasty reviews about flash I didn't like, I never wished upon anyone that they go kill themselves or do anything derogatory of the like. I already see reviews and posts telling him to go rot in hell. To those people, have some god damn respect already. What ever did the man do to you to deserve such a rash verbal beating after his death.

RIP Livecorpse. Your flash was one of a kind, at least in the 4 years that I have been an NG member. The NG Community will miss having you around.

With deepest regrets,

xczone (from the Old School NG)

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 01:37:18

i say we should keep his work aliive and keep it from being blamed in tribute to him, at least that way his memory will live on through his work

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 02:27:24

we should go vote 5 on his movies every day untill there all at 5.00!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 02:32:34

I have been on newgrounds for a while sharing a profile with 2 other of my friends and i have just started my own. i have seen some of livecorpse stuff and it was good. everyone is saying this but its true i didnt know the guy but i do feel saddness for him. taking your own life isnt a pretty way to go out. but thats what he thought was right. dont judge him on his choice. dont say "he is burning in hell" because nobody knows where he is. he made the choice to take his own life because he thought it right.he didnt want to go to jail. hell neither would I. Im tall and skinny not muscular, so i would get eaten alive in there. if i was in his situation i might have done the same thing. who knows. i just pray im never in that situation. and sometimes thats a release for people. it relieved him of any stress he had been caring for his life and for those past 3 days. but he's still gone which is a loss.
my you be at rest now livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 04:04:18

Oh you idiots, if you all believe in the Bible stuff, killing is against one of the commandments, if you disobey those, you burn in hell, its clearly stated in the bible. And of course because you can't ask for forgiveness once you're dead, its more than likely hes in hell, Thou Shalt Not Kill. He Killed, himself. As for his suicide, I don't care, he could have just as easily pleaded self defense once he stabbed his friend for trying to break in in court and most likely would have gotten off without having gone to prison. But nooo, he didn't think of that, he just HAD to run off and shoot the cop. If you ask me, anything else aside, there were other things bothering him or he was mentally insane, thats why he took suicide, he got what came to him because he brought it on himself and no one should give him pity for extinguishing his own life, people die every single day, more than you can bother to count in a single day, much more people suicide and die from disease, hunger and murders other than the number of 1. Just because you guys knew him here shouldn't make any difference 99% of you didn't know him so just shut the hell up.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 06:43:20

Amen.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 07:08:25

Il fallait du courage, j'espère que ça t'apportera la paix.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 07:46:49

At 6/23/04 11:06 PM, fR0ZEN wrote: My father killed himself about 2 months ago

Sorry for your troubles.

"They are an inquisitive race, always anxious to pry into other mens' lives, but never ready to correct their own." -Augustine of Hippo

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 08:06:02

At 6/24/04 04:04 AM, Nilm wrote:

[...]

people die every single day, more than you can bother to count in a single day, much more people suicide and die from disease, hunger and murders other than the number of 1. Just because you guys knew him here shouldn't make any difference

Between accidents, suicide, and disease, i've buried more
friends and relatives than you have fingers. If someone you
care about dies, it's painful regardless of the circumstances of
the death, but suicide can be particularly stressful to those
left behind for reasons i've neither the time nor the space on
this forum to explain.

As for calling people 'idiots' and then giving them a mini lecture
on the bible, you might want to take a closer look at the
context in which those commandments were given. It doesn't
mean what you think it means; if the Chosen People weren't
supposed to kill, period, then why were they supposed to
slaughter all those other tribes that were taking up space
in the Promised Land?

"They are an inquisitive race, always anxious to pry into other mens' lives, but never ready to correct their own." -Augustine of Hippo

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-24 08:55:39

That's some really bad stuff...

Funny thing is; how can a world do that to such talent?

I'm sure that there is more to the story than that...

Thinking of you, good Sir!