00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,926 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 15:55:26

i made 2 tributes for him, sorry bout the first one - it sucked.

i like chicken

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 15:56:21

It really is an amazing story. A tragic turnout, of course, but that's quite possibly the most engaging story any Newgrounds user has ever turned out. I never knew him, but I had someday hoped to meet him. That's impossible now, though I hope he can rest peacefully.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 15:57:35

At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote: yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

Come on man, that's sick. Do you gain satisfaction in disrespecting the dead? That was just totally unnecessary.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 15:58:07

At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away
yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

Whoa......You're a very fucked up person....oh well,I didn't know him

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 15:58:57

you know its an unexplainabley sad thing , i knew the guy, was really cool and respectful, i cant believe one of our own has fallen

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:00:19

Wow. Poor guy. I feel really bad for him.
R.I.P Livecorpse.
I'll set up a mini-tribute in my signature.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:00:20

come on! what about my dad's suicide? Most didn't know LIVECORPSE!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:03:16

At 6/16/04 03:34 PM, Kam-Ron wrote: Wow that's really sad. Thanks Tom I haven't really seen any of the news reports or read his letters.

No the credit goes to dective Wade. I can understand why he commit suicide. he would be miserable in prison. but maybe the judge would give him 2000 hours of community service and house arrest. watch penny bain read this frontpage post.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:03:53

RIP... What a load of bad luck and crappy circumstances... Don't worry man, God'll let you in for sure.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:04:10

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: Remember, there are always better options than taking your own life.

Amen to that.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:05:07

The way I feel about all of this is best summed up here.

I'm happy to have known him, to have spoken to him, to have shared music together, etc. I'm sad to see him go, especially like this. I'm also angry at all the people that have treated his passing with such disrespect...if all you have to say about what happened is "who cares?", then your answer is quite simply "we do."

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:06:08

I never knew the guy, but a death is a death

RIP Adam Fulton
AKA Livercorpse
June 2004

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:07:28

You can view it here Our final piece Now i just want to forget about this, its messing with my mind too much, sorry wade for not sending the info

I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:07:49

I'm finally glad Livecorpse got a front page post. He was definately one of the best flash animators on this site. I remember when he had those two turd of the week awards but then he started getting serious and actually started winning daily features! He gave me advice on what to do about abusive reviews since he used to get them all the time.

Even though we never talked on aim, we were always cool with each other on the forums. He disliked sprite movies but said "your flash is quite good as far as sprite movies go, in my opinion". Now that coming from one of the most respected users on NG, that made me feel good. I even had a chance to collaborate with him but couldn't because of the program I'm using (SwishMax) wasn't compatible with FlashMX. It's a shame, I would have really liked to work with him. He will be greatly missed here on NG.

R.I.P. Livecorpse

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:08:49

Wow, those last words were sad. damn, I wish there was way I could of helped the poor guy, but I didn't know him, and I coulden't. Goodbye Livecorpse.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:09:17

Man, it sucks what happened to him. But I agree with you, Tom. Suicide is never the answere. And neither is drinking.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:10:54

What a shame. Another bright young independent talent brought down by our cruel world. May he rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:11:57

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: The stories on the forums sounded like a bad joke, but it has turned out to be true - NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away. After a surreal turn of events involving a ..."

Terrible terrible news..... I made a tribute to him.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:13:06

Glad Livecorpse made it into the NG News. RIP Adam.

Too bad to see you go.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:13:13

I did not know this man, I will not jump on the 'I knew Livecorpse and im his best friend' bandwagon. But I truly feel sympathy for his silly actions. I know these kind of incedents are unavoidable and I know what ever choice he made was his own and noone had the right to judge him on them.

All I can say is this was a sad and unforgettable experience, and he will never ever be forgotten, in the newgrounds community and in his family and friends lives.

Actions like this are regretable, but people must live on, please, im begging you, if you find yourself in the same circumstances as this poor fella, please, please do not follow in his footsteps. It was the wrong way to finish it. It really was. But in his eyes it was.

I offer the greatest and most sorrow sympathies to his fellow flash artists and family and friends. I am truly sorry for his actions and can only say, Rest In Piece Dear Adam, you will be in most of our hearts for all of eternity....

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:14:15

At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote:
I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell

Yes and cartoon = reality eh? you're a fucking cunt, and thankfully for Adam's sake there is no hell so suicide wont fuck him over. I feel bad for the guy though, one thing stupid drunken moment and then he dies for it. Noone should have to take thier life in such an instance, but since he did RIP Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:16:11

*sigh* I really was hoping it was just a joke. I talked with LC a few times and he was one of the few that reviewed my first shitty movie. I enjoyed watching his submissions on NG TT and seeing his posts on the bbs. Really messes with my head, no one should have to go like that.

For what it's worth, LC was always welcome and well-recieved here at NG. I'll miss him.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:16:38

At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell

This is exactly the type of asshole I'm talking about.

...and what? Do you think the world would also be a better place if it was filled with ignorant, disrespectful, uncompassionate jerks like yourself?

Your opinion is worthless so just keep it to yourself, kid.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:18:42

I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his (shitty might i add) work is based around killing? hmm, so then he, WHAT! HURTS SOMEONE! WHOA! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN! CALL THE FUCKING POLICE! OH WAIT HE SHOT THE FUCKING POLICE IN THE LEG, funny how when people get drunk they don't SHOOT FUCKING COPS! he was a nut case, and there is a hell, and if there wasn't they will create one for him, he hurt many people with his shitty cartoons, and his shootings, jesus, what if he shot your dad, would everyone be sad that he killed him self, think about the real victims here, the ones who wern't out getting drunk, the ones who have jobs

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:19:20

At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote:
I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, ..... burn in hell

Way to fan the growing flames of hate for Christians, buddy.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:19:40

At 6/16/04 03:57 PM, leeboy105 wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote:

Come on man, that's sick. Do you gain satisfaction in disrespecting the dead? That was just totally unnecessary.

well i guess i could have said better but still what he did was NOT right

1. he stabed his friend!
2. shot a cop
3.and worst of all he thew away the greatest gift god gave him, his life!

now a good person would have not done all 3 of thoes things nomatter how messed up you are inside!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:20:24

At 6/16/04 04:05 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: The way I feel about all of this is best summed up here.

that is so true, wonderfully writen, livecorpse used the audio portal very well and baron_von_bad_guy did a very good song from him

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:21:05

God gives us obstacles in life that we try to overcome but give up with grief. The answers are complex and only the divine can overcome. Man cant deal with problems we neither have the right or power to overcome them so instead of trying to deal with it we give up and die in vein. Answers can be quick and simple or complex and hard. The man of a hundred talents couldnt do so and neither can we. Not saying he was a better man but im saying he went through the same things we all go through as different as they maybe. He gave up got immature stabbed, shot, and killed a man the man being himself. Be mature live prosper to everyone else and learn from this. He thought it is horrible to kill himself and it is so dont joke about killing yourself or say you will cause all your doing is joking on a dead man

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:21:40

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his (shitty might i add) work is based around killing?....... he hurt many people with his shitty cartoons.

I smell a Penny Bain reincarnate.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:22:05

i hate christians..